SoundHound builds voice AI products that make it easier for people to engage with the world around them. We do this by creating custom voice assistants that make it possible for companies to extend their brand in new & meaningful ways. Today, our customized voice AI solutions allow people to talk to phones, cars, smart speakers, mobile apps, coffee machines, & every other part of the emerging voice-first world.
As part of our Cross-Platform team, you will be optimizing resource consumption & integrating SoundHounds speech technology into edge devices. We support SoundHounds Houndify Voice AI platform & solutions such as automatic speech recognition (ASR), wake words, natural language understanding (NLU), & text-to-speech (TTS).
You will join a passionate & creative team that is distributed across our Berlin, Paris, & Santa Clara offices.
In this role, you will:
- Take on challenging embedded projects & deploy our software on various platforms
- Adapt our ASR technology to efficiently run on embedded boards
- Collaborate with core speech & machine learning teams
We would love to hear from you if:
- You have at least two years of industry experience, primarily in cross-platform development
- You are well-versed in system profiling & multi-threaded programming
- You currently write production-level, C++ code in a Linux or Android environment
- You are proficient in Bash, Python, or Perl
- You are self-motivated & committed to producing quality work
- You enjoy collaborating with teammates to solve difficult problems
Wed be especially excited if you have experience running deep learning networks on edge devices. A background in CUDA, SNPE, OpenCL, Arm NN, or the like, would be very relevant. Also, dont forget to mention if you have a background in AI & NLU.
Here at SoundHound, diversity, equity, & inclusion are key to who we are as a company. With a mission to build Voice AI for the world, creating a team with global perspectives is critical to our success.
We care deeply about fostering an environment where everyone is supported & can do their best work. SoundHound will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations to participate in the interview process, perform essential job functions, & receive other benefits of employment.
Employees enjoy comprehensive health care, paid time off, discounted fitness classes, & flexible working hours. Learn more about our philosophy, benefits, & culture at https://soundhound.com/careers/.
Come join our growing team & bring your unique voice to our mission!