The internet has optimized nearly every part of our lives... except for the internet itself. Consider every form you fill out online: each week, the average internet user manually enters a mix of their name, address, phone number, payment info, usernames, & passwords hundreds of times on multiple devices, apps, & browsers.
Dashlane is a mobile & desktop app that gives you a shortcut for everything you do online. Log in instantly, fly through forms, & breeze through checkouts on every device you own. Dashlane works across every operating system, device, & browser, opening the walled gardens that normally inhibit our digital experience.
Our team in Paris, New York, & Lisbon is united by our passion for improving the digital experience, & the belief that with the right tools, we can help everyone realize the promise of the internet. Dashlane has empowered over 12 million users in 180 countries to dash across the internet without compromising on security.
The person in this role will be responsible for the development ofDashlaneseditorial strategy, setting the direction for thecontent teams work.Theywill identify & program powerful stories that raise awareness about what we do, bringing new customers to thebrand by showing them that our product is essential to digital life todayand exciting them about where were headed next. Thisexpert writerwill also developDashlanesunique brand voice.
The rolewillreport to the Head of Brand & work closely with the CMO.
The Editorial Director will:
- BringDashlanesstory to life across thebrand ecosystemwebsite, email, social media, blog, etc.
- Define the brand voice & create style guidelines to ensure a consistent & recognizable customer experienceacross all owned & shared channels.
- Work with the Head of Brand to setthepurpose andcontentstrategy for each ofDashlanesowned channels.
- Work with the Head of UX to ensure a consistent voice throughout all of our products
- Establish aneditorial calendarfeaturingculturally-relevant, consumer-centricbrandstories.
- Leadteaminthe creation ofcompellingcontent across all channels.
- WorkwithProduct & Marketingteams to identify brand stories based onnewdevelopments.
- Direct the work ofstrategic external partners as needed.
- Review & approvebrandcontent,contributing key piecesas needed.
- Manageand providedevelopment forlead editors.
- 8+ years driving content & editorial strategy in-house for culturally significant consumer brands
Were Also Looking For
- Proven ability to manage budget against a content roadmap & drive key top-of-funnel performance metrics
- Passionate about privacy, digital rights & the future of the web.
- Keeps up to date with all the ongoing conversations around Big Tech & global legislation
- Experience creating content in collaboration with Engineering teams
- Data-driven instincts with a track record of producing & presenting compelling, convincing market data & information to diverse internal audiences
- Forward-thinking, analytical & problem-solving mindset, drawn to simplifying complexity
Diversity at Dashlane:
A true international company, founded in Paris & currently split between Paris, New York, & Lisbon, we thrive off diverse perspectives. We recognize that diversity has different aspects: gender, sexual orientation, ability, ethnic origin, social background, age, lifestyle, & more. We're committed to hiring people that create a diverse community & foster a culture where everyone is heard & feels a sense of belonging.