Here at Okta, we apply a customer-first lens to everything we do, & were growing a world-class customer reference program. Our customers are eager to share their experiences, & its one of our most powerful marketing assets.
Theres a lot to do to ensure were sharing our customers stories across a variety of industries & with our key channel & technology partners. Join the Customer Marketing team to help us deliver top-notch references to drive business growth. Were looking for a creative, proactive, & innovative marketer. This person will be responsible for helping us find, capture, & infuse customer stories across all of our sales & marketing activities. We want someone who shares our passion for uncovering new customer stories & has a proven track record for collaborating cross-functionally.
You will wear multiple hats craft engaging customer content that can be used across channels, source customer speakers for events & support our Customer Advisory Boards. To be successful in this role, you must be curious & willing to dive into the details to find & deliver the best references.
The ideal candidate will have previous experience running a customer reference or advocacy program with strong writing & project management skills.
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
- Proactively work with the sales, customer first, technology partnership & marketing teams to recruit & engage customers to turn them into more vocal advocates.
- Understand Oktas go to market initiatives & how they tie into our customers stories. Help identify references for key technology & channel partnerships to build effective customer content, including partner case studies.
- Develop customer reference materials, including customer journeys & case study slides as well as create & test new forms of customer content.
- Contribute to the success of Oktane (our annual Customer Conference) & other industry events. Primary duties will include sourcing customer speakers & ensuring they best articulate their story.
- Track & analyze key metrics to monitor customer engagement & demonstrate overall program effectiveness.
Minimum REQUIRED Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities:
- 1-3 years of experience in B2B tech marketing & customer marketing
- Were looking for someone who is creative, flexible & a self-starter. Okta is a fast-paced, agile work environment & we need the best & brightest to support our growing global team.
- Strong written & verbal skills, & the ability to manage multiple projects at once
- Must be experienced in managing & cultivating customer relationships
- Bachelors degree in Communications, Technology, or related field.
Okta is an Equal Opportunity Employer.