IAC builds companies. We are guided by curiosity, a questioning of the status quo, & a desire to invent or acquire new products & brands. From the single seed that started as IAC over two decades ago have emerged 10 public companies & generations of exceptional leaders. We will always evolve, but our basic principle of financially-disciplined opportunism will never change. IAC today operates Vimeo, Dotdash, & Care.com, among many others, & also has majority ownership of ANGI Homeservices, which includes HomeAdvisor, Angie's List, & Handy. The company is headquartered in New York City & has business operations & satellite offices worldwide.
We are seeking an IT Support Analyst who is committed to providing outstanding customer service. This position is responsible for providing outstanding customer service while supporting a variety of end-user roles. As a member of the IT Service Desk team, you are the first point of contact with the IT Department for the IAC businesses & as such you must have not only excellent technical & customer service skills but the professionalism & initiative to get problems resolved quickly & efficiently.
- Provide courteous, professional customer service to users in need of technical assistance.
- Enter & manage support tickets, interpret problems, & provide technical support until completion through the incident management system.
- Provide problem/resolution documentation for future reference expanding the IT knowledgebase.
- Support both PC & Mac operating systems by diagnosing, troubleshooting, & repairing hardware & software problems.
- Effectively prioritize calls to ensure incidents with the greatest impact are resolved first
- Coordinate with other IT resources to keep track of tickets when escalated to ensure they are resolved in a timely & efficient manner.
- Ability to enforce IT policy & procedures.
- Good problem solving & the root cause of analytical capabilities
- Positive working attitude & be a committed team player
- Provide regular status reports to management
- Ensure that all user service requests are logged & monitored according to company procedures & within SLA.
SOFTWARE / HARDWARE:
- Strong MAC OSX & All Windows Operating Systems.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Active Directory Administration, Office 365 Cloud, & Office 2016
- Understanding of Network Protocols (TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP, etc.),
- Strong knowledge of Cherwell, JAMF, Autopilot, BigFix, & Zoom VTC applications.
- Knowledge of Advanced Excel, Adobe Creative Cloud, MS PowerShell a plus
- Knowledge of telecommunications lines, basic network design, & security.
- Associates degree in a computer-related field as well as significant hands-on experience with computers & customer support.
- 3-5 years of customer support & IT experience.
- Ability to respond quickly, competently, & patiently to internal staff. Individual must be able to gather information, evaluate options, & offer good working solutions.
- Installing & configuring both Apple Mac & PC hardware & software along with diagnosing & repairing any issues.
- Train end-users on basic software & operating system tasks.
- Strong customer service skills; able to clearly communicate steps to resolve end user's issues verbally & written.
- Capable of presenting complex technical information to non-technical audiences.
- A solid understanding of overall IT infrastructure (desktops, network, systems, security, etc.)
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs. (computers, monitors, printers, etc.)
- Business hours 8 am-6 pm with the ability to participate in after-hours support.
- The incumbent should show a strong willingness to learn new technologies.
- Technical Certifications: MCDT or MCSE Preferred