Tanium is seeking a reference manager to join the Customer Advocacy team to manage all aspects of reference request fulfillment, recruitment & validation of new reference candidates & documentation in the reference management system of all activities.
We are looking for a well-rounded individual who can see their role as a critical aspect of the Customer Advocacy program & process. This individual will need to manage timely deliverables with strong communication & cross-functional partnering skills. Candidates should like working with fast-paced teams.
What youll do:
- Facilitate customer references that align to sales, product growth, & key Tanium initiatives
- Recruitment & Validation
- Work with sales, technical account managers & customer engagement teams to identify & recruit reference candidates to participate as a customer advocate.
- Pull SalesForce reports of customer wins, satisfaction surveys, etc. & add appropriate accounts to recruitment list.
- Contact customers to promote value of our advocacy program & identify activities they are willing & permitted to do on behalf of their organization.
- Share advocates willing to do testimonials with Reference Content Manager
- Research & identify potential candidates via reference management system (or interim spreadsheets)
- Reach out to account teams for current temperature reading & permission to approach customer(s) regarding the specific request in question
- Contact customers that match inbound reference request criteria to determine their willingness & availability to participate in a variety of activities (such as peer-to-peer phone calls, speaking opportunities, analyst interviews, testimonials, & the like).
- Data Management: Document all activities in reference management system, including, but not limited to:
- Details of each reference request
- Responses from customers
- Confirmation that the activity took place
- Customers preference for advocacy activities
- Any historical/background information on the account
- Copies of or links to related customer testimonial materials (internal & external facing)
- Copies of or links to internal background materials on customer
- Provide reports on fulfillment, number of advocates, & recruitment efforts
- Support the overall goals & objectives of the Customer Advocacy program
Were looking for someone with:
- Bachelors degree preferred or equivalent experience
- 4+ years minimum program/project management experience
- 4+ years of customer-facing experience (sales, marketing, etc.)
- Experience with customer advocacy/reference programs
- Experience with the following platforms: Salesforce, ReferenceEdge
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, get it done entrepreneurial environment
- Effective Communication: Deliver oral & written communications that are impactful & persuasive with their intended audience
- Self-motivated with a diligent work ethic
- Ability to multi-task & prioritize requests, working under deadlines
- Demonstrated organizational ability & strong attention to detail required
- Must be flexible & able to react promptly
- Positive attitude
- Excellent collaboration skills are essential
Tanium offers an endpoint management & security platform built for the worlds most demanding IT environments. Many of the worlds largest & most sophisticated organizations including nearly half of the Fortune 100, top retailers & financial institutions, & multiple branches of the U.S. Armed Forces rely on Tanium to make confident decisions, operate efficiently, & remain resilient against disruption. Tanium has been named to the Forbes Cloud 100 list of Top 100 Private Companies in Cloud Computing for five consecutive years & ranks 4th on FORTUNEs list of the Best Workplaces in Technology 2020.
On a mission. Together.
At Tanium, we are stewards of a culture that emphasizes the importance of collaboration, respect, & diversity. In our pursuit of revolutionizing the way some of the largest enterprises & governments in the world solve their most difficult IT challenges, we are strengthened by our unique perspectives & by our collective actions.
We are an organization with stakeholders around the world & its imperative that the diversity of our customers & communities is reflected internally in our team members. We strive to create a diverse & inclusive environment where everyone feels they have opportunities to succeed & grow because we know that only together can we do great things.
Taking care of our team members
Each of our team members has 5 days set aside as volunteer time off (VTO) to contribute to the communities they live in & give back to the causes they care about most.