We continue to hire passionate people to join our mission of making security simple for millions of organizations & their people. Due to the ongoing public health crisis, our interview & onboarding processes will remain fully remote until further notice. At times like this, we're even more committed to providing you support & flexibility while you interview & onboard for your new job.
Dashlane is a web & mobile app that simplifies password management for people & businesses. We empower organizations to protect company & employee data while helping everyone easily log in to the accounts they needanytime, anywhere. A better digital future starts with secure access.
Our team in Paris, New York, and Lisbon is united by a strong sense of community & passion for improving the digital experience. Over 15 million users & 20,000 businesses in 180 countries use Dashlane for faster, simpler, & more secure internet.
Dashlane is looking for a Product Support Specialist to join our powerhouse Customer Support Team. Our Customer Support Team helps deliver world-class support in a simple, effective, & timely manner to our growing Dashlane community. As a Product Support Specialist, you will be one of the technical experts in the team, helping ensure a good feedback loop with Product & Engineering teams, smooth roll-out of product launches/change, & knowledge management in specific product areas. You will also act as an escalation point for our senior support agents & work closely with the management team.
This positions location is flexible within the US, & you can also opt to work in our New York office.
At Dashlane, you will:
- Resolve escalations & complex/sensitive customer issues via email, social media, & video conferencing.
- Deliver training to Dashlane business customers through webinars & other deep-dive sessions for an excellent onboarding experience.
- Build & maintain an effective feedback loop with the assigned Product teams to drive customer-centric improvements & changes.
- Create & review internal documentation & customer-facing content to support efficient issue resolution for customers.
- Collaborate with Product & Engineering team members to build new features & fix bugs. Help develop & communicate appropriate temporary workarounds for bugs/feature gaps when necessary.
- Work closely with Sales, Marketing & Customer Success teams to document complex processes & create smooth handoffs for B2B admins & end-users.
- Define & develop project plans, timelines, & detailed specs to ensure smooth roll-out of product launches/changes.
To accomplish all of the above, you will work closely with internal cross-functional teams such as our Engineering, Development, Product, & QA teams.
We are looking for people passionate about helping others, have an interest in technology, are naturally curious, and eager to join a fast-growing company.
This is the perfect role for someone who already has a strong background or relevant customer-facing experience in SaaS or tech environment.
- At least 2 years of experience providing technical customer support for a B2B product, preferably in SaaS environment
We're also looking for:
- Excellent customer-facing & internal communication skills
- Experience effectively working on projects with cross-functional teams (including software developers/engineers & QA teams)
- Experience using Zendesk or other ticketing systems. Ideally familiar with content management systems (CMSs) as well
- Experience troubleshooting technical issues that can arise in software applications
- Solid organizational skills, including attention to detail & ability to handle multiple priorities
- Experience writing content for a technical audience (B2B market)
Diversity, Inclusion, & Belonging at Dashlane::
As a truly international company - founded in Paris & split between Paris, New York, & Lisbon, Dashlane thrives off diverse perspectives. We value all aspects of diversity: gender identity, sexual orientation, ability, ethnic origin, social background, age, lifestyle, & more - & are committed to hiring a diverse community & fostering a culture where everyone is heard & belongs.
Your interview experience:
To know what to expect once youve sent your application, read about how we interview & hire at Dashlane in this blog by our Talent team. Feel free to browse our blog section to find more information about our product & how we work.