Who we are
DoubleVerify is the leading independent provider of marketing measurement software, data & analytics that authenticates the quality & effectiveness of digital media for the world's largest brands & media platforms. DV provides media transparency & accountability to deliver the highest level of impression quality for maximum advertising performance. Since 2008, DV has helped hundreds of Fortune 500 companies gain the most from their media spend by delivering best in class solutions across the digital ecosystem, helping to build a better industry. Learn more at www.doubleverify.com.
What youll do
The Director, Transformation executes against highly transformational, complex programs of work. The role requires a deep understanding of & experience in designing approaches to achieve agreed upon strategic change across a complex business landscape. The role also requires the ability to manage stakeholders successfully in order to oversee & influence outcomes. Additionally, the role requires the ability to determine approach & execution of a functional strategy or set of goals & to meet or exceed desired outcomes. The role includes accountability for end results & experience in leading or participating in budgeting, planning, policy formulation & contribution to future strategy. The role functions as an integral member of the finance leadership team.
- Play the lead role in evolving Transformation program capabilities; communicate with senior stakeholders to ensure initiative scope & approach meets business objectives.
- Oversee & design the approaches necessary to drive multiple programs of work to successful conclusions.
- Build & manage relationships with key senior stakeholders, organizations & business heads
- Conceive of & lead planning & execution of Transformation Initiative.
- Ensure holistic, transparent & clear status, issue & risk disposition for all stakeholders, escalating any issues.
- Coordinate tracking for key dependencies, decisions, risk mitigations & contingency plans.
- Lead & manage any issues in delivering timely & consistent PMO status reporting.
Who you are
- 5+ years of experience
- Demonstrated consistent track record of having successfully overseen large, strategic cross-functional transformation initiatives
- Ability to successfully manage relationships across multiple functions & execute against collective goals
- Demonstrated ability to think in an agile, creative & strategic manner to evolve or solve challenges & issues & to oversee prioritization of competing responsibilities
- Highly developed listening skills & a strong ability to engage & effectively communicate at the senior management level, both orally & in writing
- Strong interpersonal skills, with evidence of working in collaboration across large organizations, including a proactive & 'no surprises' approach in communicating and/or escalating issues/requests
- Bachelors Degree from an accredited institution required
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills especially focused within large data sets
- Project Management Certification a plus
- NetSuite & Salesforce experience a plus
- Advertising technology industry a plus
- Self-motivated, independent thinker & team player who will hit the ground running
- Energetic, flexible, collaborative, & proactive; a leader who can positively & productively impact finance & corporate initiatives.