Because you belong at Twilio
The Who, What, Why & Where
Twilio is growing rapidly & seeking a Strategic Growth Account Executive to play a key role in further growing the business across the US. As our new Strategic Growth Account Executive, you will be responsible for retention, revenue growth, & identification of new joint use cases within key customer accounts (1-100 employees) including some of the most successful startups.
We are looking for a Strategic Growth Account Executive who lives the Twilio Magic & are looking to grow their career in the fast-growing cloud communications platform market. They also have:
- Several years of experience in solution selling into SMB, Mid-Market or Commercial segments & a track record of personally selling & closing complex solutions (Cloud, Saas or CPaas)
- Ideally, you also have experience selling both to a business & technical audience
- Demonstrated success by overachieving quota on a consistent basis
- Ability to expand & build new relationships with senior line of business owners & executive stakeholders to understand & uncover new opportunities
- Are comfortable in a high tempo environment with many priorities & have the ability to effectively manage your own time
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent years' of experience
As Strategic Growth Account Executive, you will live the Twilio Magic values:
- WEAR THE CUSTOMERS SHOES: Be responsible for net new growth within key customer accounts (ranging from 1-100 employees) at scale with some of the world's fastest growing startups to optimize their existing Twilio use cases & find new ways for them to leverage communications in their businesses.
- BE AN OWNER: Your territory includes a region of Twilios existing accounts, with a named set of accounts. You will have responsibility for incremental revenue growth & retention, new use cases & software adoption, & cross sell Twilios new products.
- DRAW THE OWL: Establish a thorough understanding of your named accounts business strategy & growth plans & develop, lead, & execute Twilio sales strategies aligned to your customers communication workflow & business outcomes.
- BE BOLD: Strengthen & expand Twilios relationships within these customer accounts, including up-leveling our existing relationships with key C-level sponsors within these customer organizations while expanding visibility & on-site Twilio presence.
- WRITE IT DOWN & EMPOWER OTHERS: Responsible for Quarterly Business Reviews (QBRs) with customers, leverage cross functional teams to build & execute account plans & strategies for each target account.
The Strategic Growth team plays an integral role in Twilio's continued growth & has already built a solid customer base in region. As our new Strategic Growth Account Executive, you will be responsible for revenue growth & retention, but also cross sell Twilios new products to existing customers. Your goal is for Twilio to be a trusted advisor to help companies solve their pains & challenges through communication workflows, improve their overall customer engagement experience & meet their business objectives.
Twilio is a company that is empowering the worlds developers with modern communication in order to build better applications. Twilio is truly unique; we are a company committed to your growth, your learning, your development, & your entire employee experience. We only win when our employees succeed & we're dedicated to helping you develop your strengths. We have a cultural foundation built on diversity, inclusion, & innovation & we want you & your ideas to thrive at Twilio.
This position will be located in our Denver office. Around the world, Twilio offers benefits & perks to support the physical, financial, & emotional well being of you & your loved ones. No matter where you are based, you will experience a company that believes in small teams for maximum impact; seeks well-rounded talent to ensure a full perspective on our customers experience, understands that this is a marathon, not a sprint; that continuously & purposefully builds an inclusive culture that empowers everyone to do their best work & be the best version of themselves.
Millions of developers around the world have used Twilio to unlock the magic of communications to improve any human experience. Twilio has democratized communications channels like voice, text, chat, video & email by virtualizing the worlds communications infrastructure through APIs that are simple enough for any developer to use, yet robust enough to power the worlds most demanding applications. By making communications a part of every software developers toolkit, Twilio is enabling innovators across every industry from emerging leaders to the worlds largest organizations to reinvent how companies engage with their customers.