At Lyft, community is what we are & its what we do. Its what makes us different. To create the best ride for all, we start in our own community by creating an open, inclusive, & diverse organization where all team members are recognized for what they bring.
We are seeking a fast-learning, people-focused problem solver to work closely with Lyfts distributed Driver Service teams to ensure consistency & excellence in how they work, how they lead & how they serve. As part of the Field Empowerment team, the Regional Field Empowerment Leader is responsible for ensuring that all team members in their region are equipped & enabled with the skills & mindset to lead, support & problem solve for Lyft's unique customer base & business.AsaMarketManager<spanclass="editor-module-hl-success"id="0256d7c61f7107ed0c645e109b08e6b2">youwillreporttotheMid-AtlanticRegionalDirector
- Establish strong relationships with Driver Service teams to gain a deep understanding of their needs, experience gaps & development opportunities.
- Work closely with the Regional Vice President to lead regional summits & create development strategies.
- Travel to local offices to train team members & surface problems.
- Work closely with cross-functional teams at HQ to represent the voice & needs of field team members.
- Facilitate training related to problem solving, customer service & leadership.
- Work cross-functionally with the Field Learning team to provide input on training content & design.
- Aid in the development & creation of design documents, course content & training programs.
- Provide direct feedback & mentorship to field team members to aid in the refinement of existing skills & the development of new skills.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of training programs by analyzing learner feedback & ensuring content in training programs meets the needs of the field.
- 3+ years of experience in a training or learning & development role preferred.
- 3+ years in people management.
- Demonstrated ability to act as an organizational lead & provide coaching & mentorship to team members of all levels.
- Experience in teaching & facilitation.
- Ability to demonstrate initiative, exercise good judgment, exhibit strong leadership, & achieve results through others.
- Ability to conceptualize & analyze complex issues & communicate them appropriately to leadership & peers.
- Excellent knowledge of learning theories.
- Strong problem solver.
- Must be willing to travel up to 50% of the time
- Great medical, dental, & vision insurance options
- In addition to 11 observed holidays, salaried team members have unlimited paid time off, hourly team members have 15 days paid time off
- 401(k) plan to help save for your future
- 18 weeks of paid parental leave. Biological, adoptive, & foster parents are all eligible
- Monthly commuter subsidy to cover your transit to work
- 20% off all Lyft rides
Lyft is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that proudly pursues & hires a diverse workforce. Lyft does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion or religious belief, ethnic or national origin, nationality, sex, gender, gender-identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable local, state, or federal laws or prohibited by Company policy. Lyft also strives for a healthy & safe workplace & strictly prohibits harassment of any kind. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance & other similar state laws & local ordinances, & its internal policy, Lyft will also consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest & conviction records.