TigerGraph is a platform for advanced analytics & machine learning on connected data. TigerGraph's core technology is the only scalable graph database for the enterprise. Its proven technology supports fraud detection, customer 360, MDM, IoT, AI, & machine learning.
Fortune 500 organizations & the most innovative mid-size & startup companies choose TigerGraph to accelerate their analytics, AI, & machine learning:
- Seven out of the top ten global banks use TigerGraph for real-time fraud detection.
- Over 50 million patients receive care path recommendations to assist them on their wellness journey.
- 300 million consumers receive personalized offers with recommendation engines powered by TigerGraph.
- TigerGraph reduces power outages by optimizing the energy infrastructure for 1 billion people.
TigerGraph is leading the graph industry with its modern, graph database, analytics & ML platform & with its expansion is looking for someone to build & develop its new Customer Success team.
The Solutions Team at TigerGraph strives to continuously develop & improve the world's fastest real-time Graph Analytics platform. One key aspect of this continuous improvement is to push this high-performance engine to its limits. Members of the Solutions Team are customer facing & are tasked with developing cutting edge data products for real-world applications & customers using the core TigerGraph platform tools. An ideal candidate is a passionate problem solver who fearlessly approaches a customer's "impossible" problems & designs exceptional, high-performance solutions that instantly become the cutting edge in real-time data analytics applications.
- Lead architecture initiatives from inception to completion
- Collaborate with business users to create solutions aligned with business needs
- Technical subject matter expert
- Help drive & create reusable assets to improve the efficiency
- Work on mid-range to large projects
- Documentation to aid in the understanding of the solution offerings
- Customer health checks
- Engage with pre-sales PoC/PoV to help achieve the technical win
- Contribute to a growing body of graph design & graph algorithm methodology
- B.S. in Computer science with 5 years' experience or M.S. in Computer Science with 3 year's experience
- Industry experience in software development (C++ and/or big data engineering a plus)
- Linux OS & command-line experience
- Talent for algorithm design & problem solving.
- Enthusiasm for graph algorithms & graph data structure design
- Ability to work independently, manage deadlines & set priorities
- Innovative entrepreneurial spirit to develop new business opportunities
- Passion for the start-up environment