Yext is the leading Digital Knowledge Management (DKM) platform. Our mission is to give companies control over their brand experiences across the digital universe of maps, apps, search engines, voice assistants, & other intelligent services that drive consumer discovery, decision, & action. Today, thousands of businesses including brands like Taco Bell, Rite Aid, & Steward Health Care use the Yext Knowledge Engine to manage their digital knowledge in order to boost brand engagement, drive foot traffic, & increase sales.
Want to work in a fast-growing startup, take on new challenges & help people? Yext is looking for energetic self-starters that will help keep us ahead of the curve. This position is a great opportunity to start from the ground up & prove yourself while gaining a good understanding of Yext, our product, & our customers. The Client Support Team is a group of savvy, social people who enjoy talking to customers & helping solve complex problems. Here, you can let your personality shine & come up with creative solutions, big or small, for our customers & for the team.
As a Yext API Support Specialist, you'll spend your days assisting our Clients & Partners with their integrations into the Yext platform. On any given day, you might: troubleshoot API & technical issues, report & resolve documentation errors, guide clients through our integration processes, or provide clients with integration best practices (to name a few). You'll work alongside multiple departments across Yext, as well as with some of the largest, most strategic Yext clients utilizing our APIs.
- Be an expert on each of our APIs, including our Knowledge, Live, & Administrative integration capabilities
- Diagnose & resolve API-related technical issues to improve overall client experience
- Serve as a resource for external development teams, engineers, & product experts who are looking to get the most out of their integration with Yext
- Support miscellaneous integration capabilities such as: implementing SSO, working with webhooks, submitting apps to the App Directory, & more
- Work & communicate clearly with Yext's internal teamsincluding but not limited to:
- Customer Success (CSMs & Directors)
- Platform Services
- Partner Engineering (PET)
- Help to iterate on newly formed processes & be a part of an emerging team
- Be unafraid to confront ambiguity & have confidence in your abilities to proactively improve team efficiency & structure as the API Support team grows
- Provide next-level technical support to Premier clients & partners, occasionally hopping on or joining integration calls
- Previous experience in a technical support or web function role
- Aptitude for problem solving & technical troubleshooting
- Desire to learn the Yext APIs inside & out
- Familiarity with basic web functions
- Prior experience with APIs, HTML, or programming
- Experience working with data sets & analytics
Compensation, Benefits & Perks
Yext offers the following exceptional benefits: competitive compensation, 401k, unlimited snacks, daily meal allowance, flexible hours/paid time off, & excellent health/dental/vision insurance. We treat our employees well & offer tremendous growth opportunities. Challenging work pushes our people to be creative in a casual environment that is caring, fun, & collaborative. We believe that when you have smart, happy people working together you can produce something special.
Yext has been named a Best Place to Work by Fortune & Great Place to Work as well as a Best Workplace for Women. Yext is headquartered in New York City with offices in Berlin, Chicago, Dallas, Geneva, London, Paris, San Francisco, Shanghai, Tokyo & the Washington, D.C. Area. For more information, visit yext.com.
Yext is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, genetics, sex, pregnancy or childbirth, sexual orientation, gender (including gender identity or nonbinary or nonconformity and/or status as a trans individual), age, physical or mental disability, citizenship, marital, parental and/or familial status, past, current or prospective service in the uniformed services, or any characteristic protected under applicable law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.