Youll click with us if you
- Practice empathy
- Conduct yourself with the highest integrity
- Are thoughtful, self-reflective & always open to growing
- Speak up with radical candor
- Approach your work like an owner
- Have a high & ever-climbing bar for excellence
- Always do things the right way, even when its harder
- Believe that #oneteam is greater than the sum of its parts
- Leave no loops unclosed
Named one of the Top 50 Worlds Most Innovative Companies by Fast Company, Hello Alfred is the worlds largest real estate service platform, quickly becoming the standard technology in urban living. Were on a mission to build intuitive, personal help & anticipatory technology into one of the most important space in our lives: our home. As a startup at the intersection of four multi-billion dollar industries- real estate, technology, service & commerce - Hello Alfred is a new kind of company, thats trusted to serve consumers past their front door.
Partnering with the largest real estate developers in the world, Hello Alfreds footprint has grown rapidly in the last three years & currently operates in 16 markets with over 300 employees.
We are looking for extremely inspired & talented people to join our team at a moment of extreme growth.
Do you want to create the voice of the next iconic consumer brand? As the ideal candidate, you are passionate about social media, communication, editorial & design; a creative thinker & problem solver, with proven experience creating & executing a social strategy. You have an outgoing personality, love mining people for interesting stories & ideas, & arent afraid to roll up your sleeves & try things out. Youre comfortable as an individual contributor who can work alongside multiple stakeholders & departments.
In this role, you will have the opportunity to create the social strategy & voice for the brand across all channels. This is a key role within the Communications team, & will be responsible for creating, developing, implementing, & executing strategic social media content in order to grow brand awareness.
How youll help us to be successful
- Build & execute social media strategy through research, platform determination, messaging & audience identification
- Generate, edit, publish & share content on an increasingly frequent cadence
- Set up & optimize company pages within each platform
- Moderate all user-generated content in line with the moderation policy for each community
- Create editorial calendars & publishing schedules
- Continuously improve by capturing & analyzing the appropriate social data/metrics, insights & best practices, & then acting on the information
- Collaborate with other departments to manage reputation, identify key players & coordinate actions
- Stay up to date with the latest social media best practices & platforms
What else youll need
- Proven working experience in social media marketing or as a digital media specialist
- Excellent writing, editing & communication skills
- Demonstrable social networking experience & social analytics tools knowledge
- Knowledge of online marketing
- Positive attitude, self-starter, with good multitasking & organizational ability
Hello Alfred is a hospitality & technology platform focused on building intuitive, personal help into the most important space in our lives: our home. As the only company in the world that customers trust with the keys to their homes, were building a world where people come first, hospitality is an everyday luxury, & its not only easy, but OK, to ask for help to manage our busy lives.
We believe in responsible company-building, which means we deeply consider the second- & third-order consequences of our actions. We do the right thing, even when its more difficult or takes longer.
As a result, we build products people not only can love, but trust. Human-powered technology with heart.
Find out why Fast Company named this four-year-old startup one of the 50 Most Innovative Companies in the World. Join us on our mission to build the future of urban living.