Company Description|Job Description
As the world's leader in digital payments technology, Visa's mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable & secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, & economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure & reliable payments around the world, & is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company's dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, & fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network & scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, & be part of an inclusive & diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators & risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, & doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy & digital commerce to millions of unbanked & underserved consumers.
You're an Individual. We're the team for you. Together, let's transform the way the world pays.
The Technical Account Management team is tasked with supporting clients using Visa Digital products & services including, but not limited to, Visa Checkout & Visa Token Service. As Sr. Technical Account Manager, Client Services you will be responsible for providing integration & post-launch support to Visa Digital Solutions merchants, developers, & partners across the Global Enterprise, Mid-Market, & Small Business channels. You will be responsible for providing technical support of a client through the integration of the Visa Digital products & offer post launch escalation technical support to all live merchants & partners. You will be expected to handle escalated support requests, working with other teams inside & outside the Client Services organization. As Sr. Technical Account Manager, you will also be responsible for acting as a subject matter expert, training & mentoring new team members in the organization.
About Visa Token Service: The Visa Token Service is a security technology that replaces sensitive payment account information found on payment cards, such as the 16-digit account number, expiration date & security code, with a unique digital identifier that can be used to process payments without exposing actual account details. Token service allows financial institutions, merchants & value-added partners to develop new payment & commerce platforms. With a complete set of tools, specifications, APIs & SDKs, Visa Token Service secures mobile & digital transactions
About Visa Checkout: For consumers & online retailers, Visa Checkout offers an easy & secure way to pay online. Enrolling in Visa Checkout is intuitive & simple, & shoppers can use any Visa debit or credit card or even other branded cards to make purchases from a PC, mobile device or within a mobile app. Once enrolled, shoppers simply provide their username & password to complete the payment process -- without ever having to leave the merchant's website.
Main Job Tasks & Responsibilities
- Act as the single point of technical contact for assigned merchant & partner accounts
- Manage & troubleshoot escalated technical problems, interfacing with Product Development, Product Management, and/or Operations teams
- Provide technical implementation assistance to developers
- Perform business analytics & performance monitoring of live merchants & partners
- Provide eCommerce & payment acceptance consultative guidance & best-practices to merchants & partners
- Educate merchants on how ongoing enhancements of Visa services may benefit their business
- Create, edit, & distribute client notifications & communications
- Participate in requirements, design, & roll out of new products & services
- Represent Client Support to other departments in the company including sales, operations, product management, & product development
- Partner with Sales to build relationships with technical & business contacts across the account portfolio
- Client-facing travel (international & domestic), ~20%
- 4 years of work experience with a Bachelors Degree or at least 2 years of work experiencewith an Advanced degree (e.g. Masters, MBA, JD, MD) or 0 years of work experience with a PhD degree
- Client facing experience
- Candidate must be a self-starter & have a disposition to work independently with a commitment to detail in an organized manner
- Experience working with e-commerce platforms, shopping cart technologies, and/ or payment service providers (gateways)
- Understanding of mobile payments & architecture, including, NFC, TSMs, OTA, secure elements, contactless payments, online/remote payments, QR Codes, cloud based payments & chip cards (contact & contactless)
- Demonstrated strong leadership capabilities & interpersonal skills
- Executive-level written & verbal communication, & customer interaction skills
- Strong organization skills including resolution management & follow up
- Strong problem solving skills
- Understanding of Web Security: SSL, HTTPS, Hash algorithms
- Strong SQL skills
- Familiarity with PCI DSS
- 7-10 years of work experience with a Bachelors Degree or 6 years of work experience with an Advanced Degree (e.g. Masters, MBA, JD, MD) or 3 years of experience with a PhD.Credit card payments & payment systems
- eCommerce industry
- Web technologies & systems
- Mobile app development
Work hours: 8 Hours / 5 Days per week
Travel:Position might require occasional travel for training or team meetings -
Physical Requirements:This position will be performed in an office setting. The position will require the incumbent to sit & stand at a desk, communicate in person & by telephone, frequently operate standard office equipment, such as telephones & computers, reach with hands & arms, & bend or lift up to 25 pounds.
Visa will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines & applicable local law.