The Marketing Analytics team at Peloton is a full-stack team responsible for data, analytics, & predictive modeling to accelerate & optimize connected fitness membership growth across all marketing channels. The team consists of 3 functional areas: Analytics Engineering, Marketing Science, & Product Marketing Analytics.
Peloton is looking for a talented individual to join the Portfolio Optimization team within the broader Marketing Science function. This team is responsible for cross-channel & portfolio-level advanced analytics, & will build & improve our advanced analytics capabilities like marketing mix modeling, multi-touch attribution, cross-product media measurement, & cross-sell/upsell forecasting & optimization.
In this role, you will work closely with our external vendor & internal business owners to develop strategic insights to inform the marketing budget across the Peloton portfolio. In addition, you will conduct data-driven analyses that marry the art & science of marketing optimization to guide media planning & budget allocation decisions. The ideal candidate combines strong business acumen & communication skills with world class quantitative skills as well as experience in leading & applying multivariate modeling & disciplined analytics to drive marketing effectiveness.
- Combine advanced modeling with business context to provide actionable recommendations on optimal business & channel mix allocation for a $100M+ global media budget
- Engage in discussions with technical & business stakeholders to align on underlying business problems/questions, application of statistical models, & data/results interpretation
- Lead deep dives on macro business drivers based on first- & third-party data to synthesize insights & understand underlying root cause (e.g. is it causation vs. correlation)
- Manage our engagement with external modeling partners end-to-end including data collection/validation, model review, & the development of actionable insights requiring deep dives into underlying methodologies, results, & business implications
- Evolve internal multi-touch attribution methodologies & capabilities to enable optimal real-time marketing decisions
- Lead model design efforts to improve cross-sell (e.g. Bike to Tread) & upsell (e.g. Bike to Bike+)
- BA/BS degree, preferably in a technical field
- 4-6 years of marketing analytics experience with extensive knowledge in Marketing Mix Modeling
- Deep experience with marketing mix modeling & other advanced analytical techniques (e.g. multivariate regression analysis, predictive modeling, logistic regression)
- Experience conducting independent data analysis & applying learnings to project business performance & estimate the impact of market factors
- Strong communication & collaboration skills required; role involves building strong relationships across the organization. Also needs to be able to distill technical or complex matters into clear & concise explanations to senior leaders & less technical stakeholders
- Proactive, thoughtful, & highly organized self-starter; thrives in ambiguity & solving open-ended problems without a clear answer
- Serious plus: Experience with SAS, R, SQL, Looker
Peloton is the largest interactive fitness platform in the world with a loyal community of more than 3 million Members. The company pioneered connected, technology-enabled fitness, & the streaming of immersive, instructor-led boutique classes for its Members anytime, anywhere. Peloton makes fitness entertaining, approachable, effective, & convenient, while fostering social connections that encourage its Members to be the best versions of themselves. An innovator at the nexus of fitness, technology, & media, Peloton has reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform that seamlessly combines the best equipment, proprietary networked software, & world-class streaming digital fitness & wellness content, creating a product that its Members love. The brands immersive content is accessible through the Peloton Bike, Peloton Tread, Peloton Bike+, Peloton Tread+, & Peloton App, which allows access to a full slate of fitness classes across disciplines, on any iOS or Android device, Apple TV, Fire TV, Roku TVs, & Chromecast & Android TV. Founded in 2012 & headquartered in New York City, Peloton has a growing number of retail showrooms across the US, UK, Canada & Germany. For more information, visit www.onepeloton.com.
Together We Go Far means that we are greater than the sum of our parts, stronger collectively when each one of us is at our best. In order to be the best version of Peloton, we are deeply committed to building a diverse workforce & inclusive culture where all of our team members can be the best version of themselves. This work has no endpoint; it is the constant work of running an organization that strives to reach its full potential. As a first step in our commitment, we announced the Peloton Pledge to invest $100 million over the next four years to fight racial injustice & inequity in our world, & to promote health & wellbeing for all, from the inside out.