The RealReal is leading the way in authenticated luxury consignment, online & in real life at our brick & mortar locations. Founded in 2011, were growing fast & fundamentally changing the way people buy & sell luxury a multi-billion dollar industry. With a team of in-house experts who inspect every item we sell, our commitment to authenticity sets us apart & creates a foundation of trust with shoppers & consignors. Our mission to extend the life cycle of luxury items is leading innovation in sustainable fashion. Were proud to promote the circular economy & to be the first luxury member of the Ellen MacArthur Foundations prestigious CE100 USA.
Employees at The RealReal are dedicated, collaborative & innovative, & were looking for exceptional talent to join our team. Build your career with us & enjoy 401K matching, health, dental & vision insurance, commuter flex spending, healthcare flex spending, generous PTO, a mothers room, & flexible work hours!
The RealReal is looking for individuals who have the ability to driving team members to engage & cultivate the existing consignor base, while increasing new consignor growth to hit monthly sales quotas. This position is based in New York, NY & will report to the Sr. Regional Manager.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Develops & implements sales strategy to achieve monthly sales goals.
- Evaluates, evolves & actions consignor base strategies
- Drive affiliate & referral business.
- Direct & assist in securing luxury product from discerning clientele to meet monthly quotas.
- Directs staffing, training, & performance evaluations to ensure sales quotas are achieved.
- Liaison between the Sales team & Merchandising, Marketing & Operations to offer support & problem solve.
- Directs prospecting development activity & coordinates sales activities by establishing sales opportunities, quotas, & goals.
- Advise & support sales & prospecting techniques to generate new business & achieve monthly quotas.
- Represents company at events to promote consignment service.
- Partner with private clients, organizations & businesses to develop relationships that result in product acquisition & referrals.
- Recommends or approves budget, expenditures, & appropriations for prospecting & sales efforts in partnership with VP of Sales.
- Works on complex issues where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth knowledge of the company.
- Participates in corporate development of methods, techniques & evaluation criteria for projects, programs, & people.
- Ensures budgets & schedules meet corporate requirements.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent; or four to ten years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education & experience.
- Current driver's license.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is frequently required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; reach with hands & arms; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl & talk or hear. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, color vision, depth perception & ability to adjust focus.