Business Development Representative
We define the BrainStation experience from the very beginning. Future digital leaders from far & wide will be in contact with us on a daily basis, excited to start their journey in Product, Design, Development, Marketing, & Data. Were here to support them by learning about their experiences & helping them to achieve their goals. If you want to change peoples lives, its time to get pumped up!
- Under the leadership of the growth management team, you create, lead, & execute your student recruitment strategy
- Send outbound emails with information on BrainStation's courses, workshops, & events
- Execute & identify strategic sales opportunities through community initiatives
- Handle inbound & outbound phone conversations
- Handle front-facing communications with excellent customer service skills
- Liaise & leverage partnerships with key players in the digital space
- Identify missed opportunities & address them in our daily standups
Successful candidates will have
- Bachelor's degree in business, marketing or related subject
- An obsession with learning, & the ability to make new friends locally
- Proven ability to work independently, under pressure, while crushing targets
- Customer service experience
- Strong skills engaging in conversations with small & large groups
- Proven work ethic with the utmost integrity & desire to excel & succeed
- Self-awareness, with a desire for constant self improvement
- Entrepreneurial spirit & an egoless nature
- Self motivated, passionate, empathetic, approachable
- Excited to meet quarterly student empowerment targets & driven by numbers
- Outgoing, energetic, upbeat & fun
- Driven by KPI's
- Previous sales experience - an asset
- Previous experience in student recruitment - an asset
Perks and Benefits
- Flexible Vacation Policy
- Health & Wellness Programs
- Culture of Learning & Development
- Fully-Stocked Kitchens & Lounges
- New Shiny Device Upgrades
- Monthly Socials & Team Outings
BrainStation is a global leader in digital skills training & development, with courses, workshops, events, & corporate training offered online & in state-of-the-art campuses in New York, Toronto, Chicago, Vancouver, & Boston. Founded in 2012, BrainStation has worked with over 350 instructors from the most innovative companies, developing cutting-edge, real-world digital training for more than 70,000 professionals & some of the largest corporations in the world. By 2025, BrainStation will have innovation hubs around the world, & will be empowering young minds, powerful politicians, fortune 500 CEOs, & the newest wave of disruptive innovators, on campuses & online.
Bonus: Have you been to a campus or joined an online learning opportunity? We are actively seeking individuals that believe in lifelong learning & that have taken part in our On Campus or Online offerings.
NOTE: Only those applicants under consideration will be contacted. Please accept our utmost appreciation for your interest.
BrainStation is committed to maintaining a diverse work environment & is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants, regardless of race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status will receive consideration for employment. If you have any accessibility requirements or concerns regarding the hiring process or employment with us, please notify us so we can provide suitable accommodation.