Head of Social Media & Content
Current is a leading U.S. challenger bank serving people who have been overlooked by traditional banks & one of the fastest growing fintechs with over 2 million members. Headquartered in NYC, our results-driven environment enables us to build better products, grow faster & empowers everyone on our team to have an impact on our business & our mission to improve financial outcomes for our members.
We're looking for a Head of Social Media & Content to lead the content marketing team at Current. They will be responsible for leading the creative & strategic planning & execution of our content across all organic channels, including our social media accounts (Instagram, TikTok, Youtube, etc.), email marketing, webpage & app, as well as developing new channels to communicate with our customers. The ideal candidate will have experience building aspirational & relevant content for a Gen-Z audience - & working across multiple teams to ensure a unified message to customers across channels. They will be responsible for working with the creative team to develop relevant video & static creatives, & copywriting - as well as determining & measuring content KPIs. The ideal candidate is a self-starter who is solutions-oriented, thinks outside of the box, enjoys fast-paced work & is motivated by success.
- 5+ years of social media & content marketing experience, preferably for a Gen-Z audience
- Excellent design, copywriting & storytelling skills
- Experience building & scaling brand social media accounts
- Candidates will have experience building communities across relevant social channels, including Instagram, TikTok, Youtube, Facebook, Snapchat, Twitch, Twitter & more.
- Experience working with influencers or brand ambassadors
- Experience building communities online & offline
- Competitive salary
- Discretionary bonus program
- Flexible vacation policy
- Medical, Dental & Vision premiums covered at 100% for you & your dependents.
- Commuter Benefits