About the Role
SaaS is on our mind; hospitality is in our heart.
We are looking for a passionate Customer Operations Coordinator who will help our clients in all post-sales operational efforts. This includes: initial setup, data migration, assisting with third-party integrations, & overall deployment of SevenRooms. Your main role is to provide support for our clients throughout the onboarding process to ensure their immediate & long-term success.
This is a full-time position & will report to the Manager, Onboarding.
What You'll Do
- Assist our amazing restaurant & hospitality clients across the globe to get up & running on SevenRooms
- Own the client onboarding experience, ensuring all products, permissions, & partner integrations are set up appropriately
- Successfully & effectively manage multiple implementation projects at the same time, with the goal of high customer satisfaction
- Become a product expert & train clients on the platform; help clients learn how to use the platform effectively to increase utilization & engagement
- Provide account setup quality assurance
- Prepare for customer calls
- Partner with Customer Success Managers, Onboarding Specialists & Account Executives to support client requests
Who You Are
You love technology, hospitality & have possibly even worked with restaurants before. You are intrigued by operations, project management, & solving multiple puzzles simultaneously. You seek challenges, excitement & a fast-paced environment. Most importantly, you want to be a part of an awesome & hardworking hospitality tech startup changing the world of hospitality.
You have a natural curiosity to not only ask how a feature works, but why. You are a resourceful, tenacious, & effective team player who approaches your work with humility, integrity & a desire for continuous growth. Most importantly, you are motivated by our clients happiness, providing technical & business solutions to improve retention & make their lives easier!
- 1-2+ years of experience working in challenging, customer-facing roles, ideally within the SaaS industry.
- Outstanding written & oral communication skills
- Detail-oriented, strong critical thinking & problem-solving abilities
- Highly-collaborative, positive, go-getter attitude
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, demanding startup environment
- Knowledge of JIRA, Salesforce, Totango a plus but not required
- Bachelors degree required
What We Offer
- Competitive salaries & flexible work life balance
- Equity share in a growing business
- Unlimited Vacation. We trust you to take the time you need to be your most productive self.
- A full slate of benefits coverage including: medical, dental, vision, & pre-tax commuter benefits, gym reimbursements, & unique memberships through One Medical & Perkspot
- 401k plan
- A fun, vibrant office environment in Chelsea with a smart & passionate team doing incredible things to disrupt the hospitality tech space. Plus we're dog-friendly (woof!).
We believe that when insight & instinct combine, people & businesses thrive.
At SevenRooms, we're on a mission to help hospitality operators own direct relationships with their guests, building stronger businesses through personalized service & marketing. Our clients are some of the largest, most reputable restaurant, nightlife, hotel & concierge brands in the world. We provide these companies with mission-critical tools to run their business & manage millions of visits at their properties.
A career at SevenRooms means you'll be working alongside incredibly talented professionals with a passion for hospitality. We believe deeply in the power of meaningful connections, & it shows in the products we build & the people we hire.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace & an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or veteran status.