Paid Social Division USA Full Time
Tinuiti is currently looking for a tactical, action-oriented Strategist, Paid Social who is ready to lead our paid social marketing team to success. As a Strategist, you will execute & support paid social campaigns that help define overarching strategy for clients telling stories with data that are as clear as they are clever. Communication is your jam, campaign & budget management come naturally to you, & you take full accountability for all of your actions.
We believe that our Strategists are instrumental to our companys success. If youre ready to join our cause, reach out today! Wed love to meet you.
- Must be capable of communicating with clients whether through email or via the phone with minimal oversight to cultivate a strong working relationship.
- Accountability & ownership with limited supervision of paid social program, successes, & failures for several client accounts.
- Execute & support paid social campaigns, including but not limited to account setup, strategy development, organization, & management.
- Daily use of reporting, analytics, & trend tools.
- Campaign set-up: keyword development, ad copy creation & testing, account set-up & restricting, bid & budget management.
- Responsible for all basic tactical execution & campaign audits.
- Effectively prioritizes efforts to focus on delivering on the most important things. Tracks & reports on campaign results, data analysis & participate in weekly client calls.
- Mentor & effectively delegate tasks & responsibilities to junior members on the team.
- Learning on the Fly - Learns quickly when facing new problems, relentless learner, open to change, improves, enjoys challenges & finding solutions
- Presentation Skills - Effective in a variety of formal presentation settings, gains positive attention, changes tactics that aren't working
- Customer Focus - Dedicated to meeting & exceeding expectations to customers, establishes & maintains effective relationships with customers
- Action Oriented - Enjoys working hard, full of energy for new challenges, seizes opportunity
- Functional/ technical skills - Strong functional & technical knowledge & skills within paid search
- Creativity - Comes up with new & unique ideas, original, & always adds value to brainstorming
- Peer Relationships - Finds common ground/solves problems for the good of all, solves problems with peers, is a team player, collaborates & supports peers
- 3+ years of related work experience in paid social
- Advanced computer skills, particularly Microsoft Excel & PowerPoint
- Experience working with social media tools such as Power Editor, Facebook Ads Manager, etc. a plus
About Tinuiti: Tinuiti is a performance & data-driven digital marketing leader, focused on every aspect of the customer journey across the quadropoly of Google, Facebook/Instagram, Amazon, Apple, & beyond. We believe success requires specialization across all channels, & our offerings cover the full spectrum from paid to earned to owned media. Our goal when we come to work every day is simple - to grow happiness. For our clients, their customers, our people & our partners. Growing happiness guides everything we do & our core values - Unleash Greatness, Never Stop Learning, Ignite Your Passion, Thankful Living, & Inspire Innovation & Change - inspire us to maintain a culture where our people take pride in their work & have fun doing it.
Disclaimer: This description has been designed to indicate the general nature & level of work performed by employees within this position. The actual duties, responsibilities, & qualifications may vary based on assignment or group. Tinuiti is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin, marital status, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other protected status.
FLSA Classification: Exempt
Working Conditions: Working indoors, sitting at a computer for extended periods of time, lifting no more than 10 pounds.