Who we are
At Justworks, youll enjoy a welcoming & casual environment, great benefits, wellness program offerings, company retreats, & the ability to interact with & learn from leaders in the startup community. We work hard & care about our most prized asset - our people.
Were helping businesses get off the ground by enabling them to focus on running their business. We solve HR issues. Were data-driven & never stop iterating. If youd like to work in a supportive, entrepreneurial environment, are interested in building something meaningful & having fun while doing it, wed love to hear from you.
We're united by shared goals & shared motivations at Justworks. These are best summed up in our company values, which are reflected in our product & in our team.
If this sounds like you, youll fit right in.
As a Coordinator on the Licensing Operations team, you will help Justworks fulfill its PEO (Professional Employer Organization) licensing obligations by compiling & remitting information to federal & state agencies. Youll assemble high-quality reports independently & work across teams to resolve issues while aiming to maximize efficiency. Your contributions will be key in keeping Licensing Operations organized & running smoothly.
What you'll do
- Prepare & remit timely & accurate reports to government agencies, including, but not limited to, new & terminated customer reporting
- Collaborate with Customer Success to obtain customer information & resolve associated issues & inquiries
- Collaborate with Legal to identify & adapt to changes in reporting & filing requirements
- Assist senior team members with developing & maintaining process documentation
- Process & file incoming mail
Who you are
- Bachelors degree graduate (or equivalent) with 0-1 year of work experience
- Meticulous & detail-oriented
- Process-driven & quick to adapt to process changes
- An effective communicator, verbally & in writing
- Comfortable using a variety of systems & software programs
- Proficient with MS Excel and/or Adobe Acrobat (preferred)
- Familiar with SQL (preferred)
- Able to work Monday through Friday from 9:00AM to 6:00PM (an hour unpaid meal break will be provided each workday) with occasional overtime as needed
Visa sponsorship for this role is currently not available.
Diversity at Justworks
Justworks is committed to maintaining a workplace where diversity of identity, culture, & life experience is the norm & is celebrated authentically & respected consistently. Diversity in our work, our people & our product drives creativity & innovation, entrepreneurial leadership & integrity, competitiveness & collaboration throughout our business & in the market. We depend on our differences to make our team stronger, our workplace more dynamic, & our product accessible to all of our customers.
Were proud to be an equal opportunity employer open to all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other legally protected status.