We are a group of passionate individuals working towards making TouchBistro the #1 global POS product. We are all about ownership, giving each member the tools, support, & freedom to succeed. If this sounds like a team youd like to be a part of get in touch!
TouchBistro is looking for a Cloud Systems Administrator to join our ever growing team in our Toronto office. You will be responsible for managing, improving production systems as the company continues to scale.
- Collaborate with SRE & other teams to provision necessary infrastructure & services.
- Work in AWS to maintain, update, scale & harden existing infrastructure
- Use Infrastructure as Code & Configuration management to achieve tasks/goals/projects.
- Find innovative ways to improve existing systems/infrastructure designs
ALL ABOUT YOU
- Competent with AWS & its core services (i.e. RDS, EC2, Route53, VPCs, Security Best Practices, etc.)
- Working knowledge of configuration management software (ie. Chef, Puppet, Ansible or similar) & experience with performance monitoring & alerting (ie. CloudWatch, Datadog, or similar)
- Experience with Windows Operating Systems (Server 2012, 2016) for use in various services (ie. Active Directory, MS SQL Server, IIS etc)
- Experience with Infrastructure as Code tools/services (ie Terraform, CloudFormation)
- Ability to automate tasks & functions using Powershell, Bash, Python
- Good understanding of cloud & virtual networking
- Experience designing & implementing patch management for a fleet of servers.
- Adherence to security best practices & some knowledge of PKI
- Able to occasionally work out of hours & be part of an on-call rotation
- Experience AWS cloud native features for System Operations (ie. SSM, CloudFormation, etc)
- Advanced Networking concepts in AWS
- Knowledge of data infrastructure in AWS
WHY CHOOSE US?
TouchBistro is an award-winning iPad Point of Sale system, built for restaurant people by restaurant people. Were a team of thinkers, builders, doers, & innovators. While many of us have experience working at restaurants, some of us just have a true passion for the industry.
At TouchBistro youll join a fun, vibrant & rapid growth environment where youll work with individuals who share the same values of being passionate, innovative, accountable, collaborative & respectful. We offer great benefits such as stock options, career progression, professional development, volunteer days, health/dental benefits, Friday lunches & more!
So, what do you say? Are you ready to become part of something awesome?
TouchBistro believes in fostering an inclusive workplace where all individuals have an opportunity to succeed. Requests for accommodation due to a disability can be made at any stage of the recruitment process.