Property & Casualty at Policygenius...
Are you looking for an exciting opportunity to sit in the drivers seat & take the wheel in your career? Were looking for an analytical Case Manager to join our high-performing team of Property & Casualty experts! Were looking to build upon the incredible foundation & culture weve created by taking our newest product vertical & unprecedented client experience to the next level!
This role provides back-end support to our sales team, while managing the customer journey through the quoting & underwriting piece of the funnel. Reporting into the Operations Manager of Case Management, this is a unique opportunity to work directly across all teams at Policygenius to scale an integral part of our growth strategy.
In this role, you will...
- Review our customers current home & auto insurance needs, then prepare proposals recommending coverages & finalized quotes
- Consistently uphold our quality assurance standards & service level agreements
- Coordinate with our underwriters & carriers to effectively advocate for our customers needs
- Collaborate with our Customer Success & Sales teams to ensure an exceptional customer experience & continue building out our rapidly expanding product line
- Holistically problem-solve to assist our specialized customers with unique home & auto needs
- Become a domain expert in our teams processes, our carriers appetites, & cross-functional functions
- Identify & vocalize potential areas of improvement in our workflows, product, & processes
Wed love to hear from you if...
- You have 1-3 years of property & casualty experience & a high level understanding of insurance products
- You can quickly adapt to new technology & are able to navigate multiple systems regularly
- Youre super analytical, passionate about problem-solving, & extremely detail-oriented
- You value a consultative approach & have a strong customer-first mindset
- Youre a team player with exceptional self-management & organizational skills
- You exhibit honesty & integrity you do not cut corners ethically & can be trusted to do the right thing for clients & for the team
You can expect...
- Company-paid health, dental, vision, life & disability insurance
- 401(k) plan, FSA & commuter benefits
- Generous PTO
- Training, mentorship & coaching from leadership
- The opportunity to grow alongside a company shaking up a big, old-fashioned industry
- Fun, diverse, open-minded coworkers
- Dog companionship!!!
Policygenius is America's leading online insurance marketplace. Since 2014, our mission has been to help people get the financial protection they need (and feel good about it). We make it easy for our customers to understand their options, compare quotes, & buy insurance, all in one place. Our CEO & co-founder, Jennifer Fitzgerald, is one of only four women in the US fintech space to raise over $50 million in venture capital funding, & weve helped more than 30 million people shop for all types of insurance, placing over $35 billion in coverage to date.
At Policygenius, were proud of building an environment that encourages our teammates to bring their authentic selves to work. Despite rapid growth (weve doubled in size year over year!), weve continuously maintained our inclusive culture through humility, hard-work, & humor, & we're looking for more people with grit, collaborative attitudes, & creative problem-solving skills to join our team. Come see why weve been voted one of Inc. Magazine's "Best Workplaces" two years in a row!
Diversity at Policygenius
Policygenius believes differences should be celebrated & is committed to building a team as diverse as the customers we serve. We welcome different perspectives & opinions to foster innovation, authenticity, & excellence across all parts of our company, & are committed to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination & harassment.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, Policygenius highly encourages applicants from all walks of life. All employment decisions at Policygenius are based on business needs, job requirements & individual qualifications without regard to actual or perceived race, color, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, national origin, political affiliation or belief, religion, disability, uniformed service, marital status or any other status protected by law.
Come join the team!