Company Description|Job Description
Nexthink is a global leader in Digital Employee Experience. Our product allows enterprises to create highly productive digital workplaces for their employees by delivering optimal end-user experience. Through a unique combination of real-time analytics, automation & employee feedback across all endpoints, Nexthink helps IT teams meet the needs of the modern digital workplace.
Headquartered in Switzerland, Nexthink also has offices in France, UK, Germany, Spain, UAE, Saudi Arabia, Australia & the US. Our growing team of Nexthinkers is proud to be making the digital work lives of seven million employees across 1,000 customers more productive.
At Nexthink, we believe actions are stronger than words when it comes to diversity, inclusivity, & equity in the workplace. Nexthinkers are multinational & multilingual, & come from all walks of life. We are committed to hiring a genuine representative workforce that can help us create solutions & foster innovation for the modern digital employee experience. Join us today!
The responsabilities of the First Impressions Ambassador would be to manage & support the life-cycle of Nexthink HQ office:
- Answer, screen & transfer phone calls
- Answer the interphone & the door bell
- Provide basic & accurate information in-person & via phone/email
- Receive & direct visitors & clients
- Receive, sort & distribute daily mail/deliveries
- Send out mail & sort incoming parcels
- Manage the security access, parking badges & parking tickets
- Ambassador of Nexthink culture
- Ensure the front desk is neat, presentable, & equipped with all the necessary supplies such as pens, forms, & paper.
- Manage [email protected] & redistribute the email as appropriately
- Manage business card platform
- Manage conference room bookings & scheduling
- Manage the company's apartment
- Support the organization of various internal & external events
- Ensure there are always goodies available & refill when necessary, arrange coffee, water bottles, tea, ensure available cups, etc.
- Organize visa invitations & visa letters & be point of contact for all such enquiries
- Prepare & distribute Welcome kit for new comers
- CFC de commerce or University Degree
- Administrative experience
- Service oriented
- Sense of urgency
- Excellent presentation
- Flexibility & positive attitude
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
- Team player
- English & French fluent
- Seniority level: Mid-Senior Level
- Function: Human Resources
This is an exceptional opportunity to join a fast-growing, successful & innovative company. Nexthink allows you to thrive in a unique work environment where the emphasis is on excellence, innovation, openness & collaboration.