Welcome to Aetion! Since our debut in 2013, we have grown into one of the countrys leading science-driven technology companies using real-world evidence to provide innovative healthcare solutions.
We achieve this with our Aetion Evidence Platform, a software platform used to evaluate the safety, effectiveness & value of medications, delivering better outcomes to patients, medical professionals & clients. Weve partnered with top biopharma companies & are backed by leading venture capital firms to help further expand our research & product line.
To continue our mission to transform healthcare, were assembling a team of talented individuals who know how to work collaboratively & authentically, to innovate & think transformation, not status quo.
If thats you, wed love to hear from you.
We are seeking an experienced Proposals & Contracts Specialist who will be responsible for leading proposals & contracts through the development process, from initial request & drafting, to revisions, approvals, & finalization. As Aetions Proposals & Contracts Specialist, your mission will be to empower our Growth team to achieve their goals by organizing, helping to craft, & ensuring the quality of our proposals & contracts.
In general, we manage informal & official requests for proposals from customers & government entities in North America & Europe, & when the proposals are accepted, turn them into contracts. We are looking to improve & standardize our operations & turnaround time as our team continues to grow.
In the Proposals & Contracts Specialist role, you will ensure that proposals & contracts are well written & complete by the deadline, adhere to Aetions style & standards, & meet the customers specific requests. The ideal candidate is deadline-driven, organized, & detail-oriented. This role offers a tremendous opportunity to make a positive impact with a rapidly growing company & to work collaboratively with the Growth, Science, Data, Product, Marketing, Legal, & Finance teams at Aetion. The ideal candidate should have strong writing, proofreading, & editing skills & the ability to prioritize multiple projects, to communicate with key stakeholders, to think strategically toward the customers requests, & to execute in a fast-paced environment. We are looking for someone who will participate in the continuous improvement of our procedures & processes & is eager to learn.
The duties for the Proposals & Contracts Specialist include:
- Communicating with Growth leads & monitoring Salesforce application for new proposal & contract requests
- Initiating set up of new proposals & contracts, including finding & inputting into templates the text & other materials relevant to the project & engaging group leads to write relevant sections
- Assisting with development of boilerplate language, templates, & revisions to templates
- Initiating & leading strategy & check-in meetings during the proposal & contract drafting process
- Writing, editing, proofreading, & formatting of drafts & final versions in collaboration with the Growth lead & other group leads assigned to the project
- Accomplishing the required approvals for each project
- Ensuring each proposal & contract meets the individual project requirements & the deadline
- Inputting data on project progress using Salesforce & other applications for tracking & reporting purposes
- Uploading all final proposals & contracts into Salesforce & other document management systems
- Assist other teams across the organization with general requests for writing and/or locating specific language or information
- Other duties as assigned
- 3+ years of experience writing/developing proposals & contracts
- Demonstrated writing, editing, & proofreading experience
- Demonstrated project management experience
- A Bachelor/Masters degree in English, Communications, Journalism, Technical Writing, or related field
- Experience working within a health care, science, research, data, or related organization
- Familiarity with the Chicago Manual of Style
- Familiarity with using Google Suite applications
- Experience using Salesforce
- Lead at all levels Aetion is a diverse workforce of scientific thought leaders & technological innovators coming together with a vision to dramatically improve the Healthcare industry. Aetion supports & maintains a presence in organizations such as ISPOR, ISPE, ASHP, & HIMSS
- Located in three cities We have offices located in Midtown Manhattan near Penn Station, Boston's financial district, & Los Angeles. All locations are accessible by various forms of public transportation.
- Social & energetic offices with a modern layout, & a giant kitchen & eating/social area. We have an open floor plan with an abundance of conference rooms, designed for impromptu collaboration, company gatherings, & industry meetups & events.
- Great perks We offer competitive salaries, top-of-the-line benefits, company ownership stock options, 4% 401(k) match, & unlimited PTO
- Awards Aetion is the recipient of numerous prestigious awards:
Aetion is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Aetion is committed to being an employer of choice, not just a good place to work, but a great & inclusive place to work. To that end, we strive to recruit & maintain a workforce that meaningfully represents the diverse & culturally rich communities that we serve. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status or disabled status or, genetic information.