Bread is using technology & design to transform the world of paper credit card applications & hidden interest rates. We partner with retailers to offer pay-over-time solutions that make financing easier & more transparent. Our products improve ease-of-use & access for consumers while helping retailers grow their sales by reaching more shoppers. Were backed by top investors including Menlo Ventures & Bessemer Venture Partners.
Youll join Breads payments team, working closely with our product & engineering teams building features & products that optimize how our retail partners customers pay. Your mission will be to optimize how customers pay by providing smarter payment options & seamless experiences focusing on attracting new customers & merchants & increasing end to end consumer conversion. The payments team operates in an exciting & fast paced environment & covers a broad range of scope from improving our existing payment products to developing exploratory new products. Were looking for individuals who are both creative & results-oriented to come up with innovative products & features that will help us achieve our mission of transforming consumer finance.
Your role at Bread:
- Work closely with the Payments Product & Tech Leads to drive overall product strategy & roadmap
- Own end to end prioritization & delivery of large scale product features, ensuring we are building the best products for our customers & merchants
- Collaborate closely with Product, Engineers, & cross-functional teams to scope effective solutions & ensure that were building impactful products.
- Conduct quantitative & qualitative analysis to discover & prioritize new product opportunities that align with the Payment teams core mission
- Develop a deep understanding of our customers, retailers, & business with a focus on the payments landscape to drive the prioritization & development of the best products for Bread
What we are looking for:
- 2+ years of product management experience (Experience working in e-commerce, fintech or payments is a plus)
- Strong & clear communication & presentation skills
- Comfortable & thrives in fast paced & ambiguous environments
- Proactive & organized self-starter with a passion for discovering new & creative opportunities
- Experience making decisions based on quantitative & qualitative data
- Strong analytical, problem solving, communication, & project management skills