Omada Health is on a mission to inspire & engage people in lifelong health, one step at a time.
Omada is reimagining virtual-first care for pre-diabetes, diabetes, hypertension, & musculoskeletal conditions, taking into account personal context & comorbid health conditions. As a Product Manager for Member & Care Team Experience, you will lead the team thats evolving our member- & care team-facing platforms to provide longitudinal care for members, leveraging AI/ML & other emerging technology where appropriate. Your job, in partnership with engineering & design, is to identify the key improvements required to add flexibility & extensibility into our existing condition line programs, to deliver personalized, multi-condition care to the members of today, & open doorways to adding support for new conditions more easily in the future. You will articulate the vision & steps to get there, & help your team set achievable, measurable, milestones that unlock value at each phase of development.
In this role, youll partner closely with engineering, design, clinical, care delivery, member insights, & data science to identify the biggest opportunities for improvement, prioritize projects, build new features, & measure their impact.
- 2+ years of product management experience
- 5+ years of a combination of market and/or product strategy, product management, general management, software development, consulting, product or business operations experience
- Passionate about user experience, with the technical chops to dive under the hood & rework structural elements to deliver it
- You love digging into complex systems & solving technical challenges
- You have a history of consistently delivering results against target metrics
- You are comfortable with ambiguity & have a knack for solving problems with limited resources
- You are a strong writer & clear communicator
- You are collaborative, & able to drive alignment in a group of stakeholders
- You are a great listener, & you ask good questions. You arent satisfied with answers like, Its how weve always done it. You keep asking Why? until you really understand.
- You are comfortable analyzing data & leading research/discovery efforts to understand a problem space, identify opportunities, & propose solutions
- BA/BS in Computer Science or a related technical field or equivalent practical experience a plus
- Experience leveraging ML/AI to personalize products & build efficient workflows a plus
- Prior experience at a healthcare company a plus
In this role, you will directly contribute to improving how members progress through the Omada experience. Youll evolve how we gather & process explicit & implicit data to personalize each members health journey, & have an opportunity to improve the efficiency & effectiveness of care team tools along the way. Your impact will touch members, care teams, content delivery, connected devices, & more.
You will also:
- Be accountable for a subset of team metrics
- Work with engineering to prioritize & manage the teams backlog
- Write clear product specs
- Work with data to ask questions, understand analyses, & evaluate whether our tests & projects were successful
- Competitive salary with generous annual cash bonus
- Stock options
- Remote first work from home culture
- Flexible vacation to help you rest, recharge, & connect with loved ones
- Generous parental leave
- Health, dental, & vision insurance (and above market employer contributions)
- 401k retirement savings plan
- Work from Home stipend
- Two giftable Omada enrollments per calendar year
- ...and more!
It takes a village to change health care. As we build together toward our mission, we strive to embody the following values in our day-to-day work. We hope these hold meaning for you as well as you consider Omada!
- Start with Trust. We listen closely & we operate with kindness. We provide respectful & candid feedback to each other.
- Seek Context. We ask to understand & we build connections. We do our research up front to move faster down the road.
- Act Boldly. We innovate daily to solve problems, improve processes, & find new opportunities for our members & customers.
- Deliver Results. We reward impact above output. We set a high bar, were not afraid to fail, & we take pride in our work.
- Succeed Together. We prioritize Omadas progress above team or individual. We have fun as we get stuff done, & we celebrate together.
- Remember Why Were Here. We push through the challenges of changing health care because we know the destination is worth it.
About Omada Health: Omada is a virtual-first chronic care provider that nurtures lifelong health, one day at a time. Our care teams implement clinically-validated behavior change protocols for individuals with prediabetes, diabetes, hypertension, & musculoskeletal issues for consistent improvements that stack up. With more than a decade of experience & data, & 24 peer-reviewed publications that showcase our clinical & economic results, we improve health outcomes & help contain healthcare costs.
Our scope exceeds 1,800 customers, including health plans, health systems, & employers ranging in size from small businesses to Fortune 500s. Omada is the first virtual provider to join the Institute for Healthcare Improvements Leadership Alliance, reflecting our aim to complement primary care providers for the benefit of our members, & affirming our guarantee to every partner: Omada works different.
Omada is thrilled to share that weve been certified as a Great Place to Work! Please click here for more information.
We carefully hire the best talent we can find, which means actively seeking diversity of beliefs, backgrounds, education, & ways of thinking. We strive to build an inclusive culture where differences are celebrated & leveraged to inform better design & business decisions. Omada is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace & affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, physical or mental disability, legally protected medical condition, family care status, military or veteran status, marital status, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, or any other basis protected by local, state, or federal laws.
Below is a summary of salary ranges for this role in the following geographies:
California, New York State & Washington State Base Compensation Ranges: $149,600 - $187,000*, Colorado Base Compensation Ranges: $134,640 - $168,300*. Other states may vary.
This role is also eligible for participation in annual cash bonus & equity grants.
*The actual offer, including the compensation package, is determined based on multiple factors, such as the candidate's skills & experience, & other business considerations.
Please click here for more information on our Candidate Privacy Notice.