TripAdvisor is the largest travel site in the world. We get hundreds of millions of unique visitors on a monthly basis. To make that possible & to provide the best possible experience to our users, we rely on great engineers. For us, people who own their work, from start to finish, are integral. Our engineers are part of the process from design, to code, to test, to deployment & back again for further iteration. You can, & will, touch every level of the code base.
The TripAdvisor Engineering team is looking for passionate, talented, & resourceful graduates (between December 2019 & August 2020) to join us in our New York City office.We move quickly, & we're seeking individuals who will thrive in this challenging environment. As a full stack engineer you should be just as comfortable creating new pages as you are working on the backend. How far you go here is limited only by what you can demonstrate.
- Develop features quickly & see them used by millions
- Touch code at every level of the stack
- Be responsible for all aspects of software engineering, from design to implementation, QA & maintenance
- Work closely with our product & design teams to define feature specifications
- Work & thrive in a fast paced environment
- Work side-by-side with engineers at all levels from new graduates to industry veterans
- Bachelors or Masters Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or equivalent experience
- In depth understanding of data structures & algorithms
- Ability to quickly learn development technologies (Java, React, Redux, PostgreSQL are all in heavy use)
- Strong analytical skills & desire to write clean, correct, & efficient code
- Strong verbal & written communication skills
- Sense of ownership, urgency & pride in your work
TripAdvisor is an Equal Opportunity Employer.