Vimeo is looking for a Sr. Growth Analyst to join our Growth Team. Vimeos Growth team sits at the convergence of product, marketing, & data, digs through data to find the needle in the haystack, & obsesses about user experiences, balancing driving growth for the business & fighting for whats best for the user!
This role will lead business & product analysis as a primary focus but also run product execution for key growth experiments as well. The ideal candidate will have a strong interest in data, growth, subscription models, & SaaS businesses.
What you'll do:
Business & Product Analysis
- Proactively find opportunities in key growth areas, including user acquisition, activation, retention, monetization, international, & mobile growth.
- Partner with engineers, designers, & product managers to use data & analysis for guiding day-to-day decision making & prioritization. Transform quantitative analysis & key findings into visualizations that will be presented to leaders (and the broader company) to drive product and/or business decisions.
- Understand & distill large complex data sets into key findings, actionable insights, & experiment recommendations.
- Partner with user research team to balance quantitative data with qualitative data where appropriate.
Product Growth & Experimentation
- Partner with product, design & engineering to design, build & implement experiments that test data-informed hypotheses.
- Research & support ideation, brainstorming, & prioritization process with quantitative data (quantify, qualify opportunities, impact assessment).
- Analyze experiment results to set outcomes & takeaways for future experiments & iterations.
- Clearly visualize, share & communicate key finding & takeaways from experiments & analysis within the team & across the organization.
Skills & knowledge you should possess:
- 3+ years of experience in a data analytics role, ideally manipulating data sets through statistical software including but not limited to R, SAS, & Excel.
- 1+ years experience in SQL and/or other programming languages.
- Familiarity with marketing, product optimization, or growth metrics & methodologies.
- Familiarity with SaaS subscription businesses strongly preferred.
- Prior experience with Looker, Amplitude, Google Analytics, Big Picture or similar analytics tools strongly preferred.
Vimeo is the worlds only all-in-one video solution. Our software enables any professional, team, & organization to unlock the power of video to create, collaborate & communicate. We proudly serve our growing community of over 200 million users from creatives to entrepreneurs to the worlds largest companies.
Vimeo is headquartered in New York City with offices around the world. At Vimeo, we believe our impact is greatest when our workforce of over 650 passionate, dedicated people, represents our diverse & global community. Were proud to be an equal opportunity employer where diversity, equity & inclusion is championed in how we build our products, develop our leaders, & strengthen our culture.
Learn more at www.vimeo.com.
Learn more at www.vimeo.com/jobs.