Squarespace is equally defined by our products & the marketing campaigns that promote them. From the Emmy award-winning John Malkovich work, to our latest Super Bowl ad featuring Winona Ryder, creating branded & beautifully designed communications is a top priority for the Squarespace Creative Team.
Were looking for a Senior Producer with a strong foundation in production, across all types of creative deliverables. You must be organized & highly communicative with experience working on a range of brand work across Content (social, product, website & events), Campaigns (films for broadcast, CTV, paid social, radio, OOH, banners) & Product (template photography & videos, product tutorials & films). You are accustomed to navigating the unknown: problem solving without all the details, proactively getting information from other teams & moving things forward despite budget or timelines changing. This individual should have a clear understanding of the production process within a brand or agency environment. This role is based in New York City & will report to the Director of Creative Production in our NYC headquarters.
- Manage, lead, & produce assigned projects that come into our Creative team, which will vary in medium & scope.
- Recommend the best vendors & solutions for every project within budget & time constraints.
- Collaborate & communicate effectively with our Marketing team as a senior team member.
- Act as the senior point of contact for the project team & vendors from inception to completion.
- Seek out & champion better internal processes as we grow & produce varied work in-house.
- Negotiate budgets & schedules to ensure projects are finished to Squarespace quality.
- Resolve creative conflicts or disagreements & know when to escalate issues to the Director level.
- Minimum of 6+ years of experience producing creative work at a brand, product, and/or at an agency.
- Proven track record of being an organized & detail-oriented project manager.
- Self-starter who is motivated to figure out new ways to produce work.
- Experience scoping & leading television productions with budgets that exceeded $500K that were delivered on time & on budget.
- Experience producing creative content with a high-quality, highly designed aesthetic.
- Agile philosophy to production work: able to juggle multiple projects & workstreams with finesse.
- Comfortable developing project scopes, schedules, & budgets across different mediums.
- Ability to earn the trust & respect of stakeholders in an autonomous environment.
- Ability to own a budget & work collaboratively with business affairs to determine project risk & escalates issues as needed.
- Positive, eager & flexible attitude.
Squarespace makes beautiful products to help people with creative ideas succeed. By blending elegant design & sophisticated engineering, we empower millions of people from individuals & local artists to entrepreneurs shaping the worlds most iconic businesses to share their stories with the world. Squarespaces team of more than 1,000 is headquartered in downtown New York City, with offices in Dublin & Portland. For more information, visit www.squarespace.com/about.
- Health insurance with 100% premium covered for you & your dependent children
- Flexible vacation & paid time off
- Up to 20 weeks of paid family leave
- Equity plan for all employees
- Retirement benefits with employer match
- Fertility & adoption benefits
- Free lunch & snacks at all offices
- Education reimbursement
- Dog-friendly workplace in New York office
- Commuter benefit in the form of reduced tax (Ireland) & pretax (US)
Today, more than a million people around the globe use Squarespace to share different perspectives & experiences with the world. Not only do we embrace & celebrate the diversity of our customer base, but we also strive for the same in our employees. At Squarespace, we are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, national origin, gender, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital or parental status, disability, veteran status, or other class protected by applicable law. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.