Away is a global lifestyle brand with a mission to transform travel through products & content that inspire people to get away more. In support of our mission, we are seeking a Creative Services Manager to join our Creative team.
Want to help us transform the travel experience? The ideal candidate is an ambitious, proactive, & hardworking. You will be responsible for managing the development of impactful & compelling creative across all brand touch points. You will also be responsible for championing a collaborative process from concept to completion while fostering an environment for great creative work to thrive. Acting as a strategic, detail orientated & highly organized partner to the internal creative team & various stakeholders across the business, this role is accountable for ensuring all work is developed on time, on brief, & on-brand. The ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment & work across multiple projects simultaneously is a must. You will report to our Associate Director of Creative Services & will work from our headquarters in SoHo, NY [remote, for now!]
As a company that values diversity, equity, & inclusion, Away seeks individuals of all backgrounds & experiences to apply for this opportunity. Were creating an environment where everyone can thrive. Our customers are global & diverse, so were building a team that is too. Through initiatives like our employee resource groups, Anti-racism training & bias prevention initiatives, were building the cultural foundation that gives people the emotional & physical space to bring their authentic selves to work.
What youll do:
- Manage the day-to-day execution of all creative initiatives, including (but not limited to) multi-platform creative campaigns supporting brand awareness, partner collaborations, & product launches, as well as performance marketing-led initiatives, e-commerce photo shoots, digital product design, innovative in-store experiences, & more
- Develop & maintain strong cross-functional relationships with key partners throughout the companysuch as Brand Marketing, Growth Marketing, Product Development, Social, Community, CX, Business Development, Web & Retail
- Support the Creative Integration project lead at kick-off of every project with clearly defined objectives, deliverables, & delivery dates
- Assist in creative team resourcing & support project prioritization & assignment across the team
- Create & maintain end-to-end timelines for all creative projects, track major milestones & clearly communicate & escalate risks in a timely manner
- Become familiar with the marketing calendar & quarterly objectives, reviewing all briefs to ensure the strategy is clear & business context is shared
- Review all creative work & deliverables with a detailed & strategic eye to ensure theyre error-free, on-brand, & align with the goals of the brief
- Support the Creative Integration project lead in representing Creative in various cross-functional meetingsmarketing kick-offs, briefs, cross-functional department touch-bases, & more
Who you are:
- 3-5 years experience in creative, account, or project managementeither at a creative agency or in-house brand
- Extremely organized & detail-orientedable to manage multiple moving pieces, projects & meet deadlines, all while striving for excellence
- Both creative & business-minded. You know how to talk to both sides of the table
- Able to effectively work with numerous departments & working styles & eager to develop a clear understanding of how to present & share information across the different teams
- Have the passion, energy, & drive to deliver the best work in the industry
- Experienced working across multiple platformssuch as print, digital, photo, & video
Youll love working at Away because:
- We travel. We encourage you to take time to recharge outside of the office. Youll have generous PTO to explore new places & access to Away products to ensure your travels are seamless. And once youre here for three years, youll earn a sabbatical & a bonus to take a well-deserved trip.
- Were not just employees. Were people. We offer insurance coverage (health, vision, & dental), tax savings plans for retirement, dependent care, commuter benefits, generous & inclusive parental leave, & a kitchen stocked with organic snacks & coffee.
- Well invest in your career. Our companys growing quickly, & well give you the opportunity to do the same. Youll have access to a number of professional development opportunities so that you can keep up with the companys evolving needs.
- Were creating an environment where everyone can thrive. Our customers are global & diverse, so were building a team that is, too. Through initiatives like our employee resource groups, our new office in downtown Manhattan, & more, were building the cultural foundation that gives people the emotional & physical space to bring their best selves to work.
- We offer competitive compensation packages. We deeply value the talent our team brings to the table, & believe that fair & equitable total compensation packages are part of our commitment to everyone who works here.
- And so much more! You can bring your dog to work. We organize ways to give back to our local communities.