Peloton is seeking an experienced Product Manager to help drive growth & innovation on the Peloton iOS & Android mobile apps. This person will serve as the voice of the user & develop, design & launch experiences that drive growth & engagement in our products. They will work directly with stakeholders throughout the business to understand areas of opportunity & present cohesive experiences for our members. This person will report to the Director of Product & work in partnership with other members of the product, design, engineering, marketing, & business teams.
IN THIS ROLE, YOU WILL:
- Cultivate a deep understanding of our members throughout their lifecycle, & advocate for solutions based on their needs & pain points.
- Offer data-driven insights about member engagement & propose features that have a meaningful impact on growth & engagement.
- Own our mobile roadmap in concert with the director of product, & regularly prioritize based on scope, impact & business need.
- Generate detailed documentation, communicate these requirements to the appropriate teams & ensure timely cross-functional execution.
- Partner with the design team to develop a cohesive user experience across all member touchpoints.
- Participate in agile rituals such as daily stand-ups, grooming, planning & retrospectives.
- Work with a dedicated team of software engineers to scope, plan, & execute the short-term development queue.
- Cultivate a deep understanding of our business economics & help formulate strategies for growth.
- Develop deep relationships with stakeholders throughout the business & ensure there is alignment with the wider strategy of the organization.
- 5+ years of consumer facing Product Management Experience on mobile apps
- Experience managing a roadmap that encompasses multiple teams & product areas
- Exceptional communication skills, especially the ability to work closely with experts in a different field, understand their needs, & translate them into software.
- Experience working in an agile scrum team
- Experience with A/B testing & analyzing data
- Highly collaborative & willing to give & accept constructive feedback
- Ability to create strong user-centered consumer experiences
- Self starter; ability to act autonomously
- Strong quantitative, analytical, & problem solving skills
- Constant attention to detail
Founded in 2012, Peloton is a global interactive fitness platform that brings the energy & benefits of studio-style workouts to the convenience & comfort of home. We use technology & design to bring our Members immersive content through the Peloton Bike, the Peloton Tread, & Peloton Digital, which provide comprehensive, socially-connected fitness offerings anytime, anywhere. We believe in taking risks & challenging the status quo by continuously innovating & improving. Our team is made up of passionate brand ambassadors, & we know that together, we go far.
Headquartered in New York City, with offices, warehouses & retail showrooms in the US, UK & Canada, Peloton is changing the way people get fit. Peloton has been named to many prestigious industry lists, including Fast Company's Most Innovative Companies, CNBC's Disruptor 50, Crain's New York Business' Tech25 & Fast50, as well as TIME's Genius Companies. Visit www.onepeloton.com/careers to learn more about joining our team.