Who are we?
fuboTV is the worlds only sports-focused live TV streaming service with top leagues & teams, plus popular shows, movies & news for the entire household. We stream the most popular entertainment, news & sports programming in the world, including more than 30,000 live sporting events per year & 60,000 TV episodes & movies every month.
Headquartered in New York City, fuboTV has quickly evolved into the top independent virtual MVPD in the U.S. & a sports-first cable replacement for the entire family, after initially launching as a streaming soccer service in January 2015. With the launch of fuboTV Espaa in 2018, it became the first U.S. virtual MVPD to enter Europe. fubo Sports Network, the live, free-to-consumer TV network for passionate sports fans, launched in 2019, with event coverage, news, behind-the-scenes & exclusive programming.
About the Role:
fuboTV is looking for an extremely motivated seller to join our high-performance, start-up environment. The successful candidate will have significant experience in Connected TV advertising sales, understanding & delivering direct & programmatic ad sales. The ideal candidate will be looking for a unique opportunity to deliver significant financial value as the business accelerates its growth.
- Drive video advertising & sponsorship sales while meeting & exceeding all sales goals
- Focus on cultivating client direct, agency & agency trading desk relationships within named accounts
- Set meetings & present the fuboTV & fubo Sports Network value proposition to clients, while gaining an understanding of client goals & KPIs
- Respond proactively to all client requests in a timely manner that moves the business forward
- Partner with fuboTVs internal teams including Business Development, Product, Technology, Content Acquisition, Finance & others to devise ad packages that integrate & utilize all fuboTV & fubo Sports Network assets
- Manage, renew, up-sell & scale new & existing clients
- 5+ years of direct selling experience in advertising sales with relevant sales experience in a media organization
- Ideal candidate will be comfortable writing both direct IO & programmatic deals
- Experienced & knowledgeable within the OTT & Connected TV industry
- Experienced leader of data driven sales managing the sales cycle with advanced campaign measurement & attribution
- Comprehensive knowledge of the programmatic buying & selling process
- Distinguished track record working for multi-media sales organizations
- Exceptional written & verbal communication skills
- Team player with the ability to lead projects from start to close
- Sophisticated client-facing skills; highly articulate & able to creatively position our value proposition. Able to simply & compellingly present complex marketing programs to clients
- Manage multiple projects with tight deadlines & operate efficiently within a relatively flat organization; communicate effectively with a range of executives, department teams & clients
- Ability to perform a high level even when faced with unexpected change; creative problem solver in dealing with difficult or unexpected challenges
- A passion for the Streaming TV industry.
- Expert skills with Microsoft Excel & PowerPoint
Perks & Benefits:
- fuboTV provides a highly competitive compensation based on experience & market standards
- Robust benefit package including stock options, health / dental / vision coverage sponsored up to 100% for employees, 401k, life insurance, & commuter benefits
- Free premium fuboTV account
- Health & wellness initiatives including discounts on gym memberships
- Unlimited PTO days & regular company-wide activities
- fuboTV's main headquarters are located in Midtown Manhattan
- fuboTV is an e-verified company