Have you ever wanted to intern inside the cloud?
Based in New York, DigitalOcean is a dynamic, high-growth technology company that serves a robust & passionate community of developers, teams, & businesses around the world. We believe that todays entrepreneurs are changing the world through software. Our mission is to empower these entrepreneurs by bringing modern app development within reach for any developer, anywhere in the world.
We want an intern who is passionate about creating products that you & your peers would love.
Network Products team is looking for an intern to explore API improvements development & to help create automated tests & performance validation suits for the Domains project. The ideal intern has some programming & networking expertise & is willing to take on an open-ended problem, to generate & test validation & failure scenarios.
What You'll Be Doing:
- Participate in design, implementation, tests & documentation of Network Product services
- Help improve our toolings & automated tests
- Use technologies & tools such as: Go, SQL, Git, Jira, Prometheus
What We'll Expect From You:
- Computer Science or Network Engineering major
- Excellent analytical skills
- Ability to work in teams
- Experience programming in Go, C, C++, or Java & unit tests
- Knowledge of application networking
Why Youll Like Being An Intern At DigitalOcean:
- We have amazing people. We can promise you will work with some of the smartest & most interesting people in the industry. We work hard but we always have fun doing it. We care deeply about each other & take our no jerks rule very seriously.
- We value development. We are a high-performance organization that is always challenging ourselves to continuously grow. That means we maintain a growth mindset in everything we do & invest deeply in employee development. Youll need to be great to be an intern here, & we promise youll get even better.
- We value diversity & inclusivity. We are an equal opportunity employer & we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Please note, our intern program will be held remotely this summer.