GET TO KNOW US
We simplify wellness so you can find everything in one place. Gympass is a corporate wellness platform that connects you to thousands of fitness & wellness partners, all with one simple monthly membership. Founded in 2012 & headquartered in NYC, we have a growing global team in 11 offices around the world. At Gympass, you not only have the opportunity to build a career in a fast-paced global environment - but you'll make wellbeing universal, so everyone can be happy & healthy.
WHAT MAKES A GYMPASSER?
We are passionate about our mission! Whatever your job title is, here you can make a global impact & change peoples lives. At Gympass, we collaborate, set high achievable goal expectations, & focus on the end result. It's a challenging, evolving environment that allows you to learn & grow. You will face a disruptive & emerging business model that will push you in several areas, with no boundaries for creation & collaboration.
We are hiring a Senior Manager, Customer Marketing to our Marketing team in the US!
You will be responsible for designing & implementing effective marketing initiatives to engage Gympass clients throughout the stages of the customer lifecycle. You are passionate about creating highly engaging campaigns to drive retention, expansion, & advocacy.
Our offices are in NYC, Houston, & Los Angeles. This person can work from any office or remotely based in New York, New Jersey, Connecticut, Massachusetts, Pennsylvania, North Carolina, Texas, Utah, California, or Washington.
- Create a strategy & marketing plan to engage customers & execute on it.
- Obtain a deep understanding of our customer segmentation in order to engage the right client in the best possible way to achieve results.
- Design & manage customer campaigns to create renewals, referrals, cross-sell & upsell opportunities.
- Build programs designed to recruit & engage customer advocates
- Grow customer advocacy by eliciting, analyzing, & packaging user feedback for internal teams to consume (NPS, advisory board, surveys)
- Drive customer nurture programs by providing relevant & personalized content
- Create compelling customer stories & share their success
- Collect, organize & share product-related best practices & success tips.
- Work closely with product marketing to ensure sustained adoption of new features
- Work closely with field marketing to engaged customers in events & webinars
- Use scalable, repeatable processes & techniques
WHO YOU ARE
- A marketing professional with 5+ years of B2B customer marketing or related experience, SaaS preferred
- 1+ years of advocacy, referral, community experience
- Strong understanding of underlying systems & teams that are key to customer marketing success
- A natural content creator & compelling storyteller
- Exceptional communication skills both written & verbal
- Team player with an enthusiastic attitude & entrepreneurial spirit
- Startup mindset: team-oriented, ready to learn, adapt, & initiate quickly
- Eager to adapt to new tools & workflows as well as suggest improvements
WHAT WE OFFER YOU
We're a wellness company that is committed to the health & well-being of our employees. Our benefits include:
WELLNESS: health, dental, & life insurance
GYMPASS DISCOUNT: We believe in our mission & encourage our employees & their families to find their passion too.
PAID TIME OFF: We know how important it is that our employees take time away from work to recharge. Competitive PTO starting on Day 1 & floating holiday in addition to 9 company-observed holidays
PAID PARENTAL LEAVE: Welcoming a new child is one of the most special moments in your life & we want our employees to take the time to be present & enjoy their growing family. 100% paid parental leave of 12 weeks to all new parents, of both biological & adopted children, regardless of gender & parent's relationship with the co-parent
CAREER GROWTH: Outstanding opportunities for personal & career growth. That means we maintain a growth mindset in everything we do & invest deeply in employee development.
CULTURE: An exciting & supportive atmosphere with ambitious people from around the world!
And to get a glimpse of Life at Gympass...follow us on Instagram @gympasscareers, Facebook Life at Gympass and LinkedIn!
Belonging @ Gympass
Gympass is committed to creating a diverse work environment & is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status, or any other basis covered by appropriate law.
Questions on how we treat your personal data? See our Job Applicant Privacy Notice.