The Event Program Manager of Customer Events & Advisory Boards is part of the team responsible for the continued success & growth of customer engagement by giving them opportunities to meet with Tanium executives & fellow industry peers through world class executive events & advisory programs.
The Event Program Manager is responsible for the development & execution of Taniums Customer Advisory Boards & the Executive Briefing Center. They will oversee the program management & execution of all aspects including communications, planning, recruiting, budgeting & vendor management, analysis, & reporting.
This is a dynamic opportunity for an experienced & highly driven marketing professional with proven success in creating, driving, & executing customer events. He/she will report to the Snr Manager of Customer Events & Advisory Programs & will work closely with other marketing, sales, & product leadership teams, as well as other stakeholders/contributors to strategically bring to better amplify & support Taniums customer initiatives while aligning to & driving business results.
The ideal candidate should have a passion for customer satisfaction who loves being a part of a winning team & requires strong strategic, communication & skills to execute at a high-level. This person is also able to solve business needs through creative event planning, & is successful managing multiple & evolving priorities all to meet the needs of & delight attendees in both a virtual & in person environment.
What Youll Do:
- Partner closely with leaders across Marketing leadership, Product Management, Product Marketing, Sales, Customer Success & other groups to create agendas & content for customer advisory board meetings & executive programs.
- Interface with Sales Leadership on Executive Briefing Center program to maintain coverage of key customer accounts.
- Achieve audience acquisition & other event goals with concise, effective communication programs through all appropriate channels (including internal communications).
- Help drive influence pipeline & acceleration of deals.
- Work with field teams internationally to drive attendance globally across all segments.
- Track, measure, & analyze effectiveness of events to meet targets for sales segments, product lines, & corporate initiative goals.
- Responsible for all aspects of forecasting, budgeting, & reporting.
- Manage multiple, complex timetables successfully in a collaborative fast-paced environment.
- Work with the wider team on customer events such as vertical Advisory Boards & User Groups as needed
What Were Looking For:
- BA/BS degree or equivalent working experience
- 5-7 years of proven experience in communications, marketing, customer programs, or related field
- Understanding of various marketing & sales touch points as well as customer lifecycle
- Strong writer & content creator (presentations, creative briefs, invites, etc.)
- Good time-management skills
- Ability to multitask
- Strong interpersonal & communication skills
- Critical-thinker & problem-solve
- Stakeholder management experience with executives
- Knowledge of event planning & functions
- Ability to work in ambiguous environments, operate in a team environment & strive for higher standards
At Tanium, we offer a proven platform for endpoint visibility & control that transforms how the world's largest & most sophisticated organizations manage & secure their computing devices with unparalleled speed & agility. Theres a reason why more than half of the Fortune 100, top retailers & financial institutions, & four branches of the US Armed Forces rely on Tanium.
Our unstoppable spirit, drive to do the right thing & win as a team attitude has earned us the rank of 7th on the Forbes list of Top 100 Private Companies in Cloud Computing for 2019 & 10th on FORTUNEs list of the 100 Best Medium Workplaces.
At Tanium, we take care of our employees & their communities with things like 5 days of Volunteer Time Off.