Bonobos is seeking an experienced Manager who can lead our team of Guides to provide the best in-person shopping experience to our awesome clientele in our Brookfield Place, NYC location. Are you up for the challenge?
Whats the opportunity?Bonobos is launching Guideshop locations in some of our favorite cities & we are looking for a dynamic leader to manage our Brookfield Place, NYC team on a full-time basis.
Hmmsounds interesting. Whats a Guide, exactly?A Guide is what we call a fashion-conscious, service-oriented, incentive driven, sales powerhouse. Guides bring their knowledge of our product & brand to the forefront & complete the package deal with their love for style, passion for quality & insistence on top-tier service. They fully understand & appreciate the importance of our customer's happiness & are willing to get innovative to ensure the customer has the best shopping experience possible. Our one-on-one, appointment based experience, offers customers both an alternative & complementary service to our web-driven mode. Don't think traditional retail; what we're building you haven't seen before. Check it out in more detailhere.
Whats cool about this job?Our shopping experiences come in a variety of forms & as a Guideshop Manager, you will be at the helm of in-person appointments at our Brookfield Place, NYC location. Your extensive product knowledge & service mindset establishes you as a memorable ambassador for the Bonobos brand.
Okay, now Im intrigued. Who are you looking for?
- Are self-motivated & confident in your ability to network
- Have sales experience or simply understand the power of generating leads
- Love making people happy & want to help everyone feel great
- Have experience managing & mentoring a team
- Believe in leading by exampleand likewise, exude a leadership as service mentality
- Tell strangers on the street that their tag is showing
- Can create, present & sell ideas for fit parties to outside groups & businesses
- Know or want to learn as much as possible about men's fashion, fabrics, styles, fits & more
- Are excited to recruit, train, motivate & inspire as a large piece of your day-to-day responsibilities to your team
- Have, at some point in life, worn clothes & thus have a basic understanding of how they work
- Value self-awareness, intellectual honesty, judgment, empathy & positive energy - often over career experience
- Work hard because we love what were doing, but also believe in balance
- Will back up our talk with a competitive compensation & benefits package, challenging projects, random acts of team-wide fun, awesome coworkers & the rare tribal atmosphere that also values individuality
- Are committed to building a unique, fun & successful shopping experience through our Guide team
- Are excited to hear from you