We are looking for a dynamic, precise & tasteful Videographer & Editor to join our fast-growing business in New York. Reporting into the Creative Director, you will be tasked with concepting, producing & editing video content for Moda Operandis digital media channels. You should be confident in post-production editing, especially with Premiere, After Effects & Animation with a keen interest in Women's & Men's Fashion.
What Youll Do
- Creation of video, infographics & animation for multi-purpose use across site & social media channels
- Liaise with Production to help plan, produce & deliver all video content within budget
- Shoot & light on-set both on location & in studio
- Apply creative, collaborative, technical & quality-control skills to provide effective editorial services in a client-driven, deadline-oriented environment.
- Be able to adhere to strict delivery & publishing schedules.
- Research original images, music, & video content as support material to video shoots
- Perform quality assurance on all video footage
- Complete post production for projects including grading, mastering, encoding
- Take responsibility for video upload to website
- Accurately archive footage to be easily accessed by the creative team
- Comfortable working in a collaborative manner
- Highly creative, out-of-the-box thinker
Who You Are
- Bachelors degree in videography/art/design/
- Ideas orientated creativity is key
- Understanding of audio capture, music usage & footage clearance
- 1-2 years minimum experience editing in a digital post-production environment, with deep experience in the Adobe Suite of products
- A thorough understanding of web production & the capabilities within digital channels
- Strong understanding of digital trends, cinematography, & editing principles; with an ability to tell a cohesive story.
- Thumb on the pulse of viral digital trends, & with a knack for creative, insightful, & comedic timing.
- Strong analytical ability
- Clear & concise written & oral communications skills
- Ability to work with minimal direction, showing strong initiative
- Detail oriented & team-player attitude
- Demonstrates ability to understand & interpret brand needs, & to develop innovative creative solutions
- Ability to work independently as well as in collaboration with support, executive management, creative supervisors, etc.
- Fashion background preferred
- Eye for detail/layout
- Comprehensive understanding of the fashion & luxury goods industry, consumer products & personal technology industries, & trends.
- An understanding of responsive & adaptive web design
- Adobe CC Suite: Adobe Premiere, After Effects, Photoshop, Color, Acrobat Pro
- MS Office Suite: Word, Excel, PowerPoint,
The job description is to be used merely as a guide of expectations rather than an exhaustive list of all duties & competencies. All requirements & skills are subject to change as business needs evolve. Part of the interview process will include a technical test.