Databases are the beating heart of every business in the world.
Cockroach Labs is the creator of CockroachDB, the most highly evolved cloud-native, distributed SQL database on the planet that scales fast, survives anything, & thrives anywhere. We created CockroachDB to unshackle teams from the constraints of their database. Join us on our mission to enable every developer to build world-changing applications!
About the Role
We're looking for a Senior Marketing Operations Manager to join our marketing team to help ensure that our efforts run with extreme precision & ease.
You love structure, processes, data, & tooling. You dont love it just because its cool (trust us, we believe its cool), you love it because of how it can help teams increase performance. As our Senior Marketing Operations Manager, youll work within all of these areas while supporting our teams, quarterly projects & driving your projects from beginning to end. This role will play an important role in shaping our marketing technology stack & marketing automation architecture to help us scale our marketing programs & processes.
- Optimize & maintain lead management workflows
- Oversee the end-to-end process for our marketing automation campaigns including emails, nurture streams, webinars, audience lists, documentation & reporting
- Work alongside demand generation & sales operations to ensure data quality & flows are maintained within & between Marketo, Salesforce, Bizable & other tools
- Help build & maintain relevant reporting to provide our team with insights & direction
- Research, evaluate & implement tools & technology that will enable campaign innovation & improve performance
- Collaborate across functions to structure problems, conduct analysis, & drive to solutions through a rigorous, data-driven process.
- Create & manage project plans with clearly defined deliverables & resources, coordinate work streams & dependencies, track & communicate progress, & identify obstacles & ensure they are addressed.
In your first 30 days, you will assess where we're with our current marketing programs & where we need to be. We believe that it's essential for you to take this first month to become familiar with our technology & our company.
Over your next 60 days, you will develop new automated reports across channels to analyze our Marketing performance. You have built your first campaign automation & optimized workflows in our Marketing CRM for programs such as webinars & ebook or tracking of paid media & sales outbound campaigns.
After 3 months, you'll be fully integrated into the team. You will have a full picture of our data migration strategy between the marketing & sales funnels & will oversee & maintain this. You will manage a variety of technology, data, & integrated campaigns. Lastly, you will have documented & optimized our essential marketing programs, & you will continue to improve reporting for the team so that we can increase efficiencies & conversion rates.
- 5+ years of experience marketing operations experience, ideally within a SaaS/IaaS/PaaS environment
- Deep experience with modern marketing & sales development solutions such as Salesforce, Bizible, & Marketo. Ideally, you are a Marketo Certified Expert.
- Strong understanding of sales & marketing funnels & enjoy collaborating with sales
- Enjoy project management in a startup environment
Reporting to Kayla Brynes - Marketing Programs Lead
Kayla has been working in marketing for 10+ years. She began her career in industrial manufacturing, then discovered the exciting world of tech marketing & hasnt looked back! She has experience in events, demand gen & has a passion for marketing operations. Kayla is incredibly grateful to be a part of the Cockroach Labs team as we help companies, Scale fast. Survive anything. Thrive everywhere. When shes not working, you can find her working out, hiking, hanging out with her family (including their dog!) or cheering for her beloved UNC Tar Heels.
- 100% health insurance coverage (for you & your dependents!)
- Paid parental leave (with baby bucks)
- Flex Fridays
- Flexible time off & flexible hours
- Education reimbursement
- Relocation support
Cockroach Labs is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer building a diverse & inclusive workforce. If you need additional accommodations to feel comfortable during your interview process, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.