Company Description|Job Description
Have you ever worked for a company that actually wanted you to bring your whole self to work every single day?
Tradeshift is a unicorn in the fintech industry. We are disrupting a typically stagnant environment by connecting companies of all sizes & providing them with the platform & network needed to create value from old processes like procurement, invoicing, payments, & workflow. We recognize that business is both messy & social - two revelations that have driven the development of Tradeshift, a platform for all your business interactions.
We're the team that's on the ground, ensuring our users are getting everything they can out of the Tradeshift platform. We are looking for people that are inherently curious, know how to build relationships, manage projects, architect & deliver technical implementations & are ready to enable our users' success.
The scope of the Support Team starts at the initial engagement of the product & extends through the life cycle of every account. You will bridge the communication gap cross-functionalitywithin Tradeshift & do what is needed daily to keep our users alive & engaged.
What a day is like:
Our Support Advocate are core to Tradeshift's process & work closely with our customers, their suppliers, & cross functionally throughout our organization to achieve success for our users. You will work side by side with some of the biggest brands in the world, integrating their supplier networks & acting as the primary point of communication. Here is a bit about what to expect:
- Ensure that our users have a wonderful support experience when dealing with Tradeshift
- Take part in Tradeshift support events & help develop our community of users & customers
- Provide phone & live support of our customers, internationally.
- Be part of the change & release management process when delivering new services to our customers
- Assist in design, configuration & transition activities in an agile software development environment
- Navigate within the service incident/problem management process
- Create document solutions & processes, train internal staff in our applications
You're perfect for this role if you:
You are looking to make an impact in a role that is fast paced, challenging with huge growth potential. You're excited to put your language skills to work while assisting our customers located in English speaking countries. You have a natural ability to prioritize many conflicting needs, take initiative to get the job done, & enjoy working independently as well as with your team.
You also have:
- Fluency in English & German
- 1-2 years experience in a customer facing role
- College degree or equivalent work experience
- Highly data-driven mindset & passion for analytics
- Excellent communication & presentation skills, highly refined interpersonal skills
- A calm mindset during stressful or intense tasks & projects
Our Bucharest office is full of rebels - people who like to challenge the status quo. We're a fun group always looking for ways to make an impact & we enjoy the freedom & autonomy we are allowed in our jobs.
Our culture began day one when three Danes poured their brains, heart, & guts into creating a platform that could connect every business in the world. We expect each employee to approach their work with the same amount of pride & passion. One day you might find us having a ping pong matchin the middle of the work day, & then you'll find us handing off projects to colleagues in different time zones so we can continue progress around the clock.
TradeShifters come from various backgrounds & nations, & we all thrive off challenging the status quo. We take pride in nurturing employee happiness, encouraging personal development, & welcoming teammates from all walks of life.
Why you might like working here:
- You love autonomy & the freedom to get your work done how you want
- You like sharing your opinions & feeling like they matter
- You want to work for a company that requires you to bring your whole self to work every day: brains, heart, & guts.
- Ambitious international startup, & agile environment in Bucharest, Romania
- Competitive compensation package
- Career & professional development opportunities (workshops, trainings etc.)
- Trips to design-camps for working with & learning from professionals in other countries
- Flexible work hours
- Company laptop provided
- Medical Subscription
- Free drinks & snacks daily, fresh fruits every Monday & Wednesday
- Safe outdoor bike parking spot
- Access to Bookster
- Friendly & relaxed working atmosphere
- Relaxing spots, games - ping pong, board games
- Fun team-bonding events such as Team Camps, Hack-a-thons, Game & Field Days,
- Welcome Breakfast, Happy Hours, Birthdays Celebrations & more!