Bonobos is looking for a Sr. Manager, NPS & Support/Service Strategy to lead our efforts to measure & action against a net promoter system (NPS) & transform our support/service strategy to anticipate customers needs post-purchase.
At Bonobos, were redefining how customers browse, discover & shop for apparel. As the largest digitally native apparel company in the US, we are poised to make groundbreaking advances in how customers shop. Bonobos is uniquely positioned to delight customers by connecting our showroom stores (we call them Guideshops) to our online experiences. We're inventing the future of retail, & our customers are fanatical about our clothes & our world-class customer service.
The Sr. Manager, NPS & Support/Service Strategy will be charged with three key workstreams within the Bonobos CX organization: 1. Strengthen our capabilities to measure insights derived from a Net Promoter System, 2. Prioritize investments across the customer experience that enable Bonobos to earn customers willingness to continue to shop with us through personalization and/or the elimination of friction. 3. In partnership with CX Ops/Delivery teams, establish & deliver initiatives that enable our customer-facing teams to deliver engaging service, regardless of channel or customer type.
What you'll do...
What youll do
- Partner with the Sr. Director, CX Strategy & Data Product & Insights (DPI) & Ninja teams to establish a more robust Net Promoter System that creates a mechanism to measure active & lapsed customers willingness to recommend Bonobosboth at a system level & across channels, touchpoints & events like new customer, buying a suit, etc.
- In partnership with the Tech & Operations teams, develop a prioritized roadmap of service enhancements to make Bonobos easier to do business withwith more personalization & less friction on key touchpoints like shipping & returns/exchanges.
- In partnership with Ninja & Guideshop leadership, continuously improve support processes & technology to best match our capabilities to customer & consumer expectations
- Develop a framework for Service Recovery / Customer Care standards that retains customers with the proper level of investment
- Foster a collaborative set of relationships with the CX Operations & Delivery team, ensuring strategies are thoughtful & operationally sound
- Develop a long-term set of satisfaction & retention KPIs in partnership with the CX Operations team that reconcile market trends & Bonobos CX initiatives
- Stay on top of consumer trends & research, the competitive landscape, & new technology in order to maximize our ability to innovate
- Complete ad-hoc projects as needed, which could involve anything from creating materials for a meeting, or doing a deep-dive on a specific challenge for the business
- Have at least 5-7 years of experience in a highly analytical & strategic role with ability to plan & deliver strategic initiatives
- Have experience leading teams & inspiring others to achieve their ambitions & deliver great things for customers
- Are able to operate with a high degree of autonomy in ambiguous settings. Your job will be different on any given day, but youll have to roll with the punches, & more importantly, roll up your sleeves when duty calls
- Use both quantitative & qualitative data sources to drive decisions & successfully generate results
- Are great at influencing enterprise strategy & collaborating with various stakeholders across an organization
- Exemplify each of Bonobos core virtues in everyday interactions. You aspire to be a Jedi, Seer, Net Giver to All, Empiricist & Oracle - & encourage others to do the same
- Can create presentations with your eyes closed & hate when color pairings dont match
- Believe in the power of self-awareness, intellectual honesty, judgment, empathy & positive energy as our team values
- Work hard because we love what were doing, but also believe in balance (flex PTO!)
- Back up our talk with a competitive compensation & benefits package, challenging projects, random acts of team-wide fun, & awesome coworkers that feel like family
- Have a passion for delivering a superior experience to our customers, clients, vendors & one another
- Are located in the Flatiron District in the heart of Manhattan
- Are excited to hear from you