The Brand Manager will help us grow & scale the Daily Harvest brand across all marketing channels & customer touchpoints. Your goal will be to drive awareness for Daily Harvest, as well as develop recognition & a clear articulation of our value proposition. You will help our team develop the brand marketing communication strategy, including positioning & messaging, & own the go-to-market for our brand campaigns & activation & the marketing calendar.
- Develop a brand marketing communication strategy & brand-building plans, including ownership of go-to-market plans for campaigns & activations
- Lead day-to-day marketing operations to ensure that brand initiatives are on-time, on-budget & aligned with the brand identity & objectives
- Steward & integrate all elements of how the brand comes to life: partner with our performance marketing, culinary & digital product, business development & creative teams to ensure consistent & thoughtful storytelling across all consumer touchpoints
- Own & manage weekly marketing/content calendar
- Develop the brand & consumer research strategies to measure the effectiveness of campaigns, brand health, & brand sentiment
- Define & prioritize target customer segments to help grow our audience & develop thoughtful positioning by segment
- Uncover key consumer insights, research & trend reporting
- Create programs that increase customer engagement & loyalty
- 5-8 years of marketing experience, ideally in a brand management role in a fast-paced/start-up environment
- Proven ability to develop effective, engaging & innovative storytelling & marketing programs
- Experience leading go-to-market processes & exceptional ability to work cross-functionally, collaborate & communicate ideas
- Experience in eCommerce or with DTC brands, fluency in digital marketing channels & building community via digital channels
- Creative thinker & experience with the creative process
- 3+ years of experience leading, growing & managing a team
- Ability to work in a fast-paces, highly-collaborative organization
- Self-motivated, can do attitude with a desire to build, growth mindset
- An office freezer full of smoothies, soups, overnight oats,chia puddings, harvest bowls, & lattes
- A dynamic, ambitious & fun work environment
- Competitive medical, dental, & vision benefits
- Flexible time off policy
- Lots of responsibility!
About Daily Harvest
Daily Harvest makes nourishing food built on fruits & vegetables accessible. We do this by delivering thoughtfully sourced, chef-crafted food to customers' doorsteps, all ready to enjoy in minutes. Were on a mission to take care of food, so food can take care of you.
Since launching in 2015, Daily Harvest has been featured in national publications like Fast Company, The New York Times, & Refinery29, & garnered investments from celebrities like Gwyneth Paltrow, Serena Williams, & Bobby Flay.
Our team is collaborative, driven, & future-thinking. We're constantly learning, experimenting, & iterating, & celebrate failure just as much as success. We take risks, try new things, & we get things done. We love adaptogens & cruciferous vegetables but never say no to cake. Everything we do, we do in the service of our community.