What will this person do at Harrys?
- As a member of the Hard Products team at Harrys, you will be responsible for overseeing new product introductions (NPI), sustaining programs, scaling our supply base & driving continuous improvement projects
- Accountable for the success of programs from start to finish to include the supplier selection strategy for raw materials, components, & assembly
- Set the supplier strategy to support the companys extensive portfolio expansion & roadmap
- Lead cross-functional projects & routinely present metrics, recommendations & operational considerations to the senior team to inform the companys strategy for product launches
- Lead global negotiations with current & future suppliers to support our business objectives, including securing competitive costs & lead times
- Partner with our Quality Engineers to drive production efficiencies.
- This person will be responsible for owning significant product portfolios in its entirety.
Where can we look for this person? What experience do they have so far? Ex: Industries, current/past companies, schools, programs?
- Seeking minimum of 2-4 years in the industry, CPG preferred
- Companies that have high volume products, extensive supplier networks, & sophisticated product development processes
- Strong undergraduate / graduate supply chain programs
- Willing to consider backgrounds not specifically in Sourcing
What does great look like in a candidate for this role?
- Someone with 2-5 years of experience, preferably someone who has shown growth at a company similar to the type listed above, supply chain & supplier management experience, as well as exposure to the development & mass production of all product types.
- Outstanding communication (written & verbal). Values relationships & cross-functional team work.
How will hiring this person impact your team/your role?
- Increase Harrys & Flamingo legacy capacity & NPI
Harrys started in 2013 with simple, fairly priced products that delivered an amazing experience to guys every day. Since then, Harrys expanded to the UK, developed relationships with retailers such as Target & Walmart, expanded our grooming brand into a personal care powerhouse, & launched a womens brand called Flamingo.
The key to our success? Our amazing people. From chemists, mechanical engineers, CX associates, to creative directors, sourcing managers, & logistics specialists, Harrys team is comprised of some of the most brilliant, diverse, & humble people youll ever meet.
Our brands answer unmet consumer needs, but our company is a place of inclusion & innovation that attracts some of the brightest minds across industries, geographies, & backgrounds. Whether we have a team of 3 or 300, our core values & our startup mentality remain; we value continuous improvement & learning, teamwork & collaboration, creative problem solving, & open & direct dialogue & feedback. Come for the coffee & free products, stay for the amazing, passionate culture.
Harrys is committed to bringing together individuals from different backgrounds & perspectives. We strive to create an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive, feel a sense of belonging, & do great work together.
Harrys is an Equal Opportunity Employer, providing equal employment & advancement opportunities to all individuals. We recruit, hire & promote into all job levels the most qualified applicants without regard to race, color, creed, national origin, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth & related medical conditions), parental status, age, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, veteran status, gender identity or expression, transgender status, sexual orientation, marital, family or partnership status, political affiliation or activities, military service, domestic violence victim status, arrest/conviction record, sexual or reproductive health decisions, caregiver status, credit history immigration status, unemployment status, traits historically associated with race, including but not limited to hair texture & protective hairstyles or any other status protected under applicable federal, state & local laws. Harrys commitment to providing equal employment opportunities extends to all aspects of employment, including job assignment, compensation, discipline & access to benefits & training.
We respect the laws enforced by the EEOC & are dedicated to going above & beyond in fostering diversity across our company.