As anExpansion Principal, you will plan & oversee the launch of new Via markets throughout the world. You'll also lead the deployment of Via's game-changing technology in partnerships with cities, public transit agencies, corporations, colleges, & other transportation providers.
Responsibilities & Duties
- Define, coordinate, & oversee all logistical & technical aspects of launching Vias revolutionary mobility solution in new markets, working closely with Vias operations, marketing, & technology development teams
- Manage & develop client relationships from the close of a new deal through the launch, translating a business agreement into a fully operational on-demand transit system
- Lead quality assurance & testing efforts for all of our new projects to ensure an exceptional live service from day one, & provide ongoing support as needed to enable & promote project success
- Own ongoing operational execution & P&L for partner markets, tirelessly working to scale processes & systems to drive rapid growth
- Manage product expectations & development, working with our engineering team to distill requests & ideas into actionable next steps & technology features
- Leverage your understanding of Vias capabilities to inform the ongoing development of our expansion strategy
- Detail-oriented & thorough; youre a proactive self-starter who is able to effectively juggle multiple projects in a highly fluid work environment
- Thrive in fast-paced environments, troubleshooting issues in real-time & overseeing multiple tasks simultaneously
- A strong executor, you get the job done while keeping the big picture firmly in mind
- A savvy & tactful communicator with experience managing complex business relationships; you intuitively find the right tone & feel comfortable working with people from a wide range of backgrounds
- Enjoy travel & are excited by the dynamic & mobile nature of this position
- Have a Bachelors Degree from a top-tier university (MBA a plus) & a record of exceptional academic achievement (minimum GPA of 3.5/4.0)
At ViaVan, we're on the cutting edge of mobility. A joint venture between Via, the world's leading developer & provider of on-demand mass transit technology, & Daimler (Mercedes-Benz), the world's preeminent automotive company, ViaVan is transforming the way people get around. From on-demand buses in London to the world's largest publicly operated electric shuttle fleet in Berlin, ViaVan's sophisticated mobility operating system is powering transportation in Europe's biggest cities & is sought after by prominent transportation players across the continent. We've provided more than 6 million shared rides since our launch in 2017, & we're growing at an astonishing rate. We have offices in London, Berlin, & Amsterdam, projects in over a dozen markets, & a goal of hundreds of deployments within the next two years. If you're someone who relishes wearing multiple hats, is passionate about building the next generation of mobility technology, & never backs down from a challenge, we want to hear from you!
ViaVan offers above market compensation packages & benefits, including equity, health insurance, & relocation assistance.
ViaVan is an equal opportunity employer.