BE PART OF BUILDING THE FUTURE.
Since our founding in 2009, Pure Storage has empowered innovators to build a better world with data. In less than eight years, Pure reached $1B in sales, faster than nearly every enterprise company in history, & our incredible growth continues to outpace the competition.
Our mission? Deliver a simple, evergreen data platform that enables everyone to turn data into intelligence & advantage. The secret sauce? More than 3,000 team members (and growing!) around the world who join forces to invent the next big thing. And then the next one.
The world is experiencing a revolution driven by next-generation technology like AI, machine learning, virtual reality, quantum computing, & self-driving carsall of which require unprecedented amounts of data. This sets the stage for Pures technology to grow exponentially in the coming years.
Weve only scratched the surface of our ambitions, & as we continue to gobble up market share, were blazing trails & setting records:
- For five straight years, Gartner has named Pure a leader in the Magic Quadrant for Solid-State Arrays.
- Our customer-first culture & unwavering commitment to innovation have earned us a Satmetrix Net Promoter Score in the top 1% of B2B companies globally.
- Pure puts a premium on the future, investing 26% of revenue into R&D.
If you, like us, say bring it on to exciting challenges that change the world, we have endless opportunities where you can make your mark.
For more information on our business, check out the corporate fact sheet here.
SHOULD YOU ACCEPT THIS CHALLENGE...
Professional Services Global Customer Delivery Operations department is looking to expand our Services Sales Desk team. As a member of the Services Sales Desk, you support sales teams, customers, & resellers to identify & scope the professional services needed to implement a hardware/software solution or to meet other needs. You are responsible for translating those requirements into tasks & the level of effort needed to perform the services. You engage specialty services partners also as required to build their services & their quotes into a proposal & list pricing. You will work with customers & other teams around the globe. You will need to build the trust of all you support, using a combination of your technical abilities, communications skills, & demonstrated ability to take ownership of the opportunities, seeing them through to completion of the sale.
The successful candidate will work effectively with the PS Engagement Managers, Regional Sales Directors, District Managers, & Account Executives to successfully develop service opportunities & business solutions. There will be ongoing operational & financial analysis & measurement as well as continuous program improvements.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
Provide services sales support to the global sales teams (including resellers) & their customers. Areas of responsibility include:
- Manage & be one of the main points of contact for the Services Sales Desk
- Respond to scoping requests for new professional services opportunities
- Work with various requesters/stakeholders such as sales teams, resellers, distributors, customers, & field Engagement Management staff to determine the services requirements for the opportunity
- By leveraging your own knowledge of solutions & services as well as other resources inside & outside, determine most appropriate services solution, task verbiage & level of effort to deliver the solution
- Translate into services proposal & services quote (SKUs & list pricing)
- Create word documents & use pricing tool to create the proposal & preliminary quote
- Work with sales opportunity owner to provide a formal sales quote that can be used to book the sale in SFDC
- When needed, provide objection-handling, & reasons the customer (internal or external) would be well-served to purchase the services
- Provide a handoff of documentation & input to the delivery team once a deal books.
- RFI/RFP Responses
- Customer Scope of Work Creation/Review
- Rate Card Creation/Review
- Determine scope for services & level of effort
- Track each services sales opportunity, utilizing KeyedIn
- Coordinate relevant meetings
- Help develop program assets, collateral, & education
- Provide & or coordinate training, continuous learning, & development of the Services Sales Desk
WHAT YOULL NEED TO BRING TO THIS ROLE
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Self-starter, critical thinking, problem solver
- 8+ years of project/program management, or SoW/technical writing experience
- Excellent time management, analytical, strong verbal & written communication skills
- Proven experience in developing & automating processes
- Proven experience in managing large scale programs
- Sales experience a plus
- Strong interpersonal & presentation skills for interacting with team members & clients
- A passion for customer satisfaction & outstanding customer experience
- A strong work ethic, professional representation of Pure Storage
- Must be willing & able to work in an open office, team environment
BE YOUCORPORATE CLONES NEED NOT APPLY.
Pure is where you ask big questions, think differently, & make an impact. This is not just a job, but a place where you have a voice & can accelerate your career. We value unique thoughts & celebrate individuality, & with ample opportunity to learn, develop yourself, & expand into different roles, joining Pure is an investment in your career journey.
Through our Pure Equality program, which supports a flourishing field of employee resource groups, we nourish the personal & professional lives of our team members. And our Pure Good Foundation gives back to local & global communities through volunteering & grants.
And because we understand the value of bringing your full & best self to work, we offer a variety of perks to manage a healthy balance, including flexible time off, wellness resources, & company-sponsored team events.
PURE IS COMMITTED TO EQUALITY.
Pure is proud to be an equal opportunity & affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or any other characteristic legally protected by the laws of the jurisdiction in which you are being considered for hire. If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at TA-Ops@purestorage.com.
APPLICANT & CANDIDATE PERSONAL INFORMATION PRIVACY NOTICE.
If you're wondering how or why Pure collects or uses the information you provide, we invite you to check out our Applicant & Candidate Personal Information Protection Notice.