Sales Operations Associate - New York City
Pager delivers a doctor in your family healthcare experience by making it simple for consumers to connect with the trusted experts they need to make the right healthcare decisions. Through AI-enabled technology, Pager brings consumers, nurses, doctors & other members of the care team together through text, voice & video chat, all in one place. We partner with healthcare organizations to deliver seamless, tech-enabled services & solutions for a consumer experience that leads to better decisions, outcomes & healthier lives. Started in 2014 & based in New York City, Pager is led by seasoned technology & healthcare entrepreneurs to redefine the way that consumers interact with their healthcare.
Pager is hiring a Sales Operations Associate to support the business development team with all sales activities. This will include being the key point person for many operational functions including managing Salesforce & running regular reporting. The role is ideal for someone with an analytical mindset who can also work directly with a growing sales team.
- Serve as the administrator for Salesforce, ensuring effective configuration, utilization, & compliance from team members
- Help define & track key KPIs
- Be the go-to person for any reporting needs from the sales team including forecasting, tracking commissions, sales pipeline activity, etc
- Partner with Business Intelligence on competitive intelligence projects
- Assist with both internal & external facing sales collateral
- Take on ad hoc projects to identify opportunities for increasing effectiveness & efficiency of the sales team & business development department overall
- 3-7 years of professional experience in sales operations, sales support, business operations, or consulting
- Working proficiency in both Salesforce, Microsoft Excel, & other Google/Microsoft utilities
- Experience working directly with sales team members
- Strong attention to detail
- Experience working at a SaaS company is highly preferred
- Experience working within healthcare is a plus
- Experience doing financial modeling & analysis is a plus
At Pager, we value diversity & always treat all employees & job applicants based on merit, qualifications, competence, & talent. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.