IBAS Material Handler
Founded in 2012, Peloton is an innovative tech company that has transformed the at-home fitness experience by creating products that merge high-design with modern technology to provide at-home access to live streaming & on demand fitness classes led by elite instructors. With a state of the art studio, the best instructors & content distribution, Peloton delivers an intense high-energy workout that motivates, while positively changing the mind & body all from your home.
As a company Peloton believes in taking risks & continuously challenging the status quo by continuously innovating & improving. We put our users, members, & customers first & we obsess over every touch point of the member experience be it the studio, product or showroom. We like to hire the best & encourage all our associates to think like owners. Most importantly, we know that together we go far.
The Peloton Bike is built through our Internal Bike Assembly System (IBAS) process which is a series of stations used for assembly & manufacturing. The IBAS Material Handler will coordinate & expedite the flow of parts from racking bins & staging bins to assembly line, according to production schedules. They are responsible for the inspection & quality of materials, inventory duties, & support to the rest of the IBAS team.
- Move materials & items from receiving, storage & production areas to shipping & other designated areas
- Sort & place material on racks, shelves or in bins according to size, type, style & product line
- Verify quantities of incoming & outgoing material.
- Participate in ongoing inventory control activities including cycle counting, inventory management & analysis
- Accurately record amount of materials or items received or distributed on Hardware Sheets
- Scan, barcode & label parts processed in production
- Knowledge of parts & materials
- Organize warehouse & work area for orderliness
- Observe all safety requirements in all duties
- Perform other duties, as requested.
- Open bike parts & kit them in seperate bins.
- Safely operate forklift, cherry pickers or other machinery to move, load, unload, stack & remove material from bins.
- Must be able to work extended hours with little advance notice to meet project deadlines.
- Must be capable of completing tasks in a fast-paced environment.
- Requires standing, walking or bending for entire shift & could be required to periodically lift up to 40 lbs.
- Great organizational skills
- Strong written & spoken communication skills
- Must have basic computer proficiency using Microsoft Office or similar products (Google Docs)
- Ability to be self-motivated & independent