BetterCloud is the first provider of SaaSOps solutions to manage & secure the digital workplace. Over 2,500 customers in 60+ countries rely on BetterCloud to automate processes & policies across a companys SaaS application portfolio. A pioneer of the SaaSOps movement, the company established the first-ever SaaS Application Management & Security Framework via two published books entitled The IT Leaders Guide to SaaSOps Vol. 1: A Six-part Framework for Managing Your SaaS Applications & Vol. 2: How to Secure Your SaaS Applications. BetterCloud is headquartered in New York City with offices in San Francisco, CA & Atlanta, GA.
We are looking for a Senior People Partner (HRBP) to join our team in New York. This individual will support our leadership & employees to deliver strategic partnership for people programs & people experience. This isn't just about running a smooth promotion process; our people partners need to have a solid understanding of our business, a connection to our employees & a passion for our culture. They develop relationships across the organization which enables them to anticipate people's needs, proactively address pain points, & ensure a workplace where everyone can contribute. Our People & Culture team is focused on enabling our business to scale, our managers to lead, & our people to thrive. The People Partner role will continue to evolve & change as the company, & People & Culture org itself, grow. We want someone who will thrive in a dynamic & changing environment, who can have fun while getting a lot of great work done.
This is an opportunity to be part of an organization where you can influence the thinking around our people processes & systems, resulting in direct impact on our employee experience.
- Minimum 7 years of HR experience with broad knowledge & experience in Human Resource management
- 3+ years as HR Business Partner supporting client groups
- Experience understanding strategic organizational issues & influencing change
- Proven history using data to identify insights that drive action
- Consulting, coaching & facilitation experience
- Results oriented individual who operates with the business outcomes in mind while ensuring the best employee experience
- Thrives in an unstructured environment & has the ability to exercise independent judgment; comfortable with ambiguity & motivated by building & finding solutions
- Drives continuous improvement, comfortable working side by side with the team when needed, & proven collaborator
- Strong business acumen & ability to work well across different functions in order to integrate HR & business strategies
- Excellent written & verbal communication & strong presentation skills
- Exceptional listening skills & ability to relate to, influence, & coach employees of all levels in the organization
- Bachelor's Degree or related equivalent experience
- Demonstrated competence in the various HR functional areas, especially employee relations, change management, coaching, counseling, & advising at all levels in the organization
- Excellent consultative & analytical skills
- Prove, Program & Project Management capabilities
- Strong understanding of compensation plans
- Understanding of sales organization a plus
- Previous experience as a positive contributor to company community & culture going above & beyond job duties
- Partner with functional & business leaders to strategize on personnel issues & a customized approach toward people strategy across the business.
- Ensure the delivery of People (HR) services across talent management, career development, performance management, leadership development, & culture.
- Identify & deploy impactful people strategies & policies that enable the organization to perform effectively & scale efficiently as it grows.
- Deliver appropriate coaching & development feedback to managers & employees.
- Develop knowledge & skills to reinforce the BetterCloud culture with leaders & employees.
- Act as a liaison between recruiting & business team; participate in interview processes for key hires.
- Drive cross functional HR projects & initiatives, as needed,
- Analyze data, understand trends, & develop proactive solutions to further support business objectives,
Compensation | Benefits
- Career growth opportunities
- Competitive salary
- Full benefits package
- Stock Options
BetterCloud is an Equal Opportunity Employer, including disabled & vets.