Data Analyst, Integrated Business Planning Applications
The Enterprise Systems Supply Chain team is looking for a proactive & collaborative self-starter to support the teams mission to enable new processes & technologies through data integration, availability, & data-quality to support end to end integrated business planning applications. In this role, you will interact with multiple stakeholders across the Supply Chain organization supporting Supply Chain Planning, Logistics, Inventory Management, Integrations, Transport Management & Warehouse Management Systems. This role will support initiatives to streamline data availability and data quality, & translate business requirements into usable solutions.
This role offers a unique opportunity to be a part of an evolving enterprise systems team in a high-growth global organization, & will be instrumental in supporting end to end Integrated Business Planning processes & systems. You will have the opportunity to support the design, development & implementation of new systems, processes & people related to our connected fitness units & accessories.
Who you are:
- Highly motivated self starter
- You have the ability to engage the business, ask questions, enable data driven analysis of issues to diagnose root causes.
- You can articulate complex concepts / issues in a way that are understandable to non-technical stakeholders through swim lanes, lucid charts, & white board sessions.
- You are an active contributor to problem solving, analyzing problems with consideration to the overall technology landscape.
- You possess strong collaboration skills & approach problems with positive intents.
- You are curious & are not afraid to dig deep & look in places that others ignore to see if there is another way to solve the problem or business challenge.
A technical SME to the business for all data quality, data availability & reporting requirements across end to supply chain planning & inventory management applications.
- Responsible for technical design & development of data pipelines integrating data from various source systems, developing reporting solutions, building technical solutions to support continuous experimentation to deliver effective supply chain solutions.
- Lead the evaluation, implementation & deployment of data engineering tools & processes. Ensure solutions are designed & maintained for high availability, scalability & security.
- Develop & maintain scalable full stack solutions (Web services, API, Robotic automation) in AWS environment.
- Implement tools & methodologies to monitor data quality, data availability, data reliability, data security.
- Partners with stakeholders & product managers & other IT teams to ensure any supply chain data quality & integration issues are clearly communicated & resolved in the next release.
- Deep hands on experience in data extraction, data cleaning & data visualization tools & techniques.
- Knowledge of statistical & predictive modeling concepts & disciplines including machine learning algorithms.
- Exposure to developing ETL pipelines & organizing data for modeling.
- Software development skills (Python, Java, R etc.) using Agile/Devops methodologies.
- Experience with with developing infrastructure in data & analytics space
- Experience with Supply Chain Analytics, ML algorithms in developing predictive inventory management, inventory allocation solutions.
- Knowledge of Supply Chain execution tools & SAP ERP systems, WMS & TMS systems is a plus.
- Familiarity with cloud platforms like AWS, Azure etc.
- Bachelors degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Supply Chain, Logistics, Business Intelligence, or related field.
- Strong verbal & written communication skills,
- Strong analytical & critical thinking skills,
- Adept & proactive at problem-solving & conflict resolution,
- Good understanding of SDLC & agile process,
- Detail-oriented & meticulous, paired with the ability to understand the broader business context & strategic importance.
- Agile (SCRUM) experience preferred,
- Proven ability to drive results, especially in a matrixed organization,
- Excellent organization & time management skills,
- Ability to work well under pressure; manage tight deadlines & situations where conflicting priorities arise,
- Solid skills in Excel, Word, MS Project & MS Visio.
Peloton uses technology + design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime. We have reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform. Seamlessly combining hardware, software, & streaming technology, we create digital fitness & wellness content & products that Members love. In 2020 Peloton committed to becoming an antiracist organization with the launch of the Peloton Pledge. Learn more, here.
Together We Go Far means that we are greater than the sum of our parts, stronger collectively when each one of us is at our best. In order to be the best version of Peloton, we are deeply committed to building a diverse workforce & inclusive culture where all of our team members can be the best version of themselves. This work has no endpoint; it is the constant work of running an organization that strives to reach its full potential. As a first step in our commitment, we announced the Peloton Pledge to invest $100 million over the next four years to fight racial injustice & inequity in our world, & to promote health & wellbeing for all, from the inside out.