The Chief Technology Office leads Appians technology strategy. The Chief Technology Office improves the product by partnering with Customers, Product Management, & Product Marketing to identify & execute strategic technology initiatives. This team is led by Michael Beckley, Founder & CTO, who engages with the team on a daily basis.
As a Technology Partnerships Coordinator you will be leading the ecosystem of Appian Technology Partners (ISVs) from early partnership to a strategic level. You will work across the organization to evaluate, recruit, & develop technology partners to our quickly growing Technology Partnership Program.
You will manage Appians relationships with large & small ISVs who bring unique complementary functionality to Appians platform, & continuously engage them in strategic business activities, such as go-to-market strategy development, joint marketing, sales enablement, & co-selling. The role requires a keen understanding of Appian & the broader technology landscape so that you can formulate a joint value proposition that customers will respond to. You will be working closely with Appian customers, sales, marketing, & engineering to create & execute these partner strategies.
To be successful in this role, you are:
- Passionate about technology & continuous learning
- Excited about public speaking & networking
- A self-starter who needs little direction to get results
- Detail-oriented, extremely organized, & adaptable to changing priorities
- Able to handle sensitive & confidential information with discretion
- Enjoys working independently & with cross-departmental teams
Some of the tools & resources we will equip you with include:
- Two weeks of instructor led Appian product training
- Presentation skills training & tuition reimbursement for those seeking to further their education
- Appian Value Selling training
- Dedicated time for learning. This includes access to Appian University which is a full library of over 3,000 LinkedIn Learning & Udemy courses
- 1-3 years sales, marketing or technology partnership experience
- Strong presentation software (Slides, Powerpoint, Keynote) skills
- Strong written & verbal communication skills
- Ability to travel on an as-needed basis
- A minimum of a BA/BS degree is required
Before Appian was a company, it was an idea. Not about a product or a market, but about the culture needed to sustain innovation & value. Today, we help businesses build apps & workflows rapidly, with a low-code automation platform.
Appian was founded on the belief that talented & passionate people, given the power & autonomy to excel, will deliver amazing impact. We have worked thoughtfully to create an inclusive, agile & collaborative work environment where employees feel challenged, & all voices are heard. We value & encourage cross-departmental collaboration, & actively seek opportunities to better ourselves & others. Creating impact to us means that when we deliver results, were focused on lasting positive change.