Roivant is a global biopharma company that aims to improve health by rapidly delivering innovative medicines & technologies to patients. We do this by building Vants - nimble, entrepreneurial biotech & healthcare technology companies with a unique approach to sourcing talent, aligning incentives, & deploying technology. At Roivant, we will give you the resources & freedom to tackle some of the most important & challenging problems in healthcare. If you find that exciting, we want to work with you.
In this role you will support the HR team & work closely with Roivants US/Global payroll manager assisting with the day to day operation, reporting & ad-hoc projects for 300+ employees semi-monthly payroll processing.
- The Payroll Analyst will be responsible for supporting day-to-day payroll activities
- Prepare & reconcile payroll changes & reports
- Prepare & manage regular audits of earnings, deductions, taxes, timesheets
- Support & maintenance of Roivant's payroll systems
- Review offer letters for DOL classification of exempt vs. non-exempt employees & verify ADP input for accuracy
- Other duties as prescribed
- 1+ years of Payroll, Tax, Accounting or HR experience
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- Working knowledge of ADP Payroll preferred
- Knowledge of equity programs & E-Trade Equity Edge experience preferred
- Excellent mathematical & analytical skills
- Resourceful & relentless: Independently capable of seeking information, solving conceptual problems, corralling resources, & delivering results in challenging situations
- Strong verbal & written communication skills.
- Quick & scrappy learner who adapts well to a fast-moving environment & gets things done, combines creativity, problem-solving skills, & a can-do attitude to overcome any obstacle
Roivant provides equal employment opportunities to all employees & applicants for employment & prohibits discrimination & harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.